General Indy 5 Thread - rumors and possibilities

Honestly...will there be another Indy film in the next decade?

• Total voters

Grizzlor

kongisking said:
Indeed. George Lucas could easily save us all the pain and anguish if he simply came out and definitively said, "Yes, we are making it/No, we are not making it," so that we know for sure, instead of spoiling and pampering his first child and leaving fans of his second son in the dark.
LOL. I'm convinced Lucas is behind these periodic rumors/denials about future Star Wars films. Can't expect him to come clean on Indy.

Indy's brother

Mungi said:
http://twitter.com/lunatak/statuses/994448456556544

Translated: "I interviewed Harrison Ford and he said that he is ready for the fith Indiana Jones movie. And are you ready for another movie?"

I guess "sig" comes from "cinco" (five).

I had a poster on my Facebook Indy 5 page that said this:

the sig is siguente for "next" the p is for por or "for" So, it reads:

I interviewed Harrison Ford says he is ready for next Indiana Jones movie. And we will be ready for another movie like that?"

Last edited:

Raiders90

I hope if a fifth film is made Indy is back to being called "Indiana" and not "Henry Jones...Jr."
I'd like more Indiana Jones and less Henry Jones. No more of Indy saying "Intolerable" or cooperating with the enemies.

kevster

Mungi said:

* Sigh * still the same.. waiting for a script. That's what we are hearing for a year now. But to be honest I didn't expect to hear something else... ;)

Mitchellhallock said:

This article sounds completely the opposite (from the twitter message) The article saids: Harrison Ford tells me there are no plans yet for an ?Indiana Jones 5.? He says no one?s shown him a script or told him about anything in the way of a movie being made.
The last part sound like complete bullsh*t.. So now he doesn't know nothing about Indy 5!?!

Hanselation

Mitchellhallock said:

Not now and not in the future because Indiana Jones was killed by ...:
smoking-skull%5BPunjabiTop.Com%5D_2.gif

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Who are those hack twitter "journalists" who can't take a quote?
It's done like this:
Ford: "It's on George's plate, and I'm hoping he's working hard at it, because I'd look forward to doing it again if the three of us could get together ? George, Steven Spielberg, myself ? I'd love to do another. I'm not at liberty to tell you what I know and what I don't know. No timeline. While I'm alive, I hope. It'll be better for everybody."