Breaking Finnish News! Well, sort of.

Pale Horse

Staff member
The Finns twice held off the Soviet Union. Any invasion would threaten their internet addictions in Finland so a Valmet, five mags, and a ration of vodka later, there'd be no forces left.

It takes a lot to rile up a Finn, but when you finally manage it watch out. It is true that they all have a Perjantaipullo a so-called "Friday bottle." As the unofficial national motto is: "Heavy work requires heavy amusements," it is not shocking that they could whip anyone even without the training shorted by internet addictions.

If your winter nights were 22 hours long, you too might have an internet addiction.

Finn

Staff member
Old news to me.

Tenn, what the article does not state is that they're not getting a lifetime excuse, but a pushback of max. two years, and then they'll have to try again. So our army is not giving them a relievement, it's sending them back home to grow up before trying again.

Horsie, where's that quote from? It's very much true... everybody knows that Russia is a hellhole with no computers. So the addicts are sure as hell afraid they're coming here to get ours. And if they do, trust me, the poor sods are going to defend their own with teeth and claws out, a knife in the pocket and a Valmet sitting on lap. ;)

And I won't even start about those who have had the full training... I'm just going to say that if you ever get stabbed in Finland don't run away if the blade is still on you. The other guy spends a night in the brig, but you'll get charged for lifting a knife.

<small>Ouch. The S-word slipped there again.</small>

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
moderator note

Finn, be sure to read you post before you hit submit. You had an inappropriate word in your post. :rolleyes: