George Lucas...ANSWERED my letter :)

tnswman

Hey gang...As many of you know, I had my Indiana Jones collection shown and and interview in the 4th issue of the Official Indiana Jones magazine. As I have stated, the editor I worked with made some calls and gave me some "secret" addresses for me to send items to to be signed for my collection. Well, I have already shown my Harrison Ford success...Today Item #2 came back.
100_1881.jpg

100_1876.jpg

100_1878.jpg

THANK YOU MR. LUCAS!! the letter is just as special as the autograph. What an awesome experience this continues to be for me and my Collection..Now, just two more to go :)

tnswman

thanks!! Only two more to go :) and that's it..I was thinking that Harrison and George would be the hardest but they came back 1st LOL!

Stoo

Congratulations, Brandon! You deserve it but I would remove or edit the 1st photo. With all your Indy valuables, you don't exactly want your address publicly visible on the 'net, do you? Any ex-cop should know that!:p

Lambonius

Awesome! When I was a kid, I wrote several fan letters to George Lucas, and every single one of them was answered--usually by his secretary, but he did answer one of them personally, which I still have as a keepsake today. I don't believe he ever signed any autographs for me (as that has long been his policy,) but he (or his secretary) did send me a couple of neat little items, like publicity photos, bookmarks, and Lucasfilm patches. I think he appreciated hearing from his younger fans at the time (this would have been late 80s/early 90s.)

tnswman

Stoo said:
Congratulations, Brandon! You deserve it but I would remove or edit the 1st photo. With all your Indy valuables, you don't exactly want your address publicly visible on the 'net, do you? Any ex-cop should know that!:p

I actually just saw that it was visible. Thanks!!

Here ya go
100_1882.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo

tnswman said:
I actually just saw that it was visible. Thanks!!
Great, but your address is still visible in the 1st photo.:rolleyes: Hey, if you want to get robbed, I'll come down there and do it myself...(Just joshin'!:p)

Goonie said:
That's cool Brandon. Now Les will want one for his museum. ;)

I already have George - he signed a Last Crusade poster for me when I attended the Skywalker Ranch July 4th picnic in 2000.

I'm only missing Spielberg and Capshaw.

Kevin

Cool autograph. You should send a follow-up letter asking Lucas to tell his licensing guys to ease up production number requirements, and get that second ROTLA wave out!

tnswman

Kevin said:
Cool autograph. You should send a follow-up letter asking Lucas to tell his licensing guys to ease up production number requirements, and get that second ROTLA wave out!

I figure that I will call him up this week-end and tell him how he needs to run this Indy thing LOL!

inuvuwow

Me too!!

Hey, tnswman!!

His secretary sent me a similar letter. He signed something for me, too. Cool, huh?!