Custom PLAYSETS & DIORAMAS with your INDY TOYS!!

inuvuwow

indianajohnalexander

Here's part of what I've done with my collection. I've put several scenes in a crate.

mister64

Nice work! It looks like he's thinking, "this looks too easy. Last time it was a boulder, what have they come up this time?"

lao che & sons

@col. dietrich
WOW! I am impressed easliy one of the best dioramas I've seen on here! It looks like he doesn't know wether to take the risk or just walk away but he knows deep down that it's not worth it:D (y) and some great photography too! keep 'em coming(y)

col.dietrich

lao che & sons said:
@col. dietrich
WOW! I am impressed easliy one of the best dioramas I've seen on here! It looks like he doesn't know wether to take the risk or just walk away but he knows deep down that it's not worth it:D (y) and some great photography too! keep 'em coming(y)
thanks! In a week or two I will be going down to my local hobby shop to pick up some more materials. I also make miniture train dioramas. I think I might do one of the circus train from LC.

Montana Smith

col.dietrich said:
thanks! In a week or two I will be going down to my local hobby shop to pick up some more materials. I also make miniture train dioramas. I think I might do one of the circus train from LC.

Nice groundwork in your diorama col.dietrich.

A circus train is a neat idea. What scale would you use? At O gauge you could populate the scene with metal miniatures - there are plenty of 28mm 'Fedoras' to choose from. With even bigger scales you could use the Hasbro figures. There are some photos over at the SSMHQ forum of a massive 1/18 rail yard someone made.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/...=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=diorama

Matt

lao che & sons

col.dietrich said:

that's funny. I used to do miniature trains myself. I had a really cool layout too. But I used that room to make my Lucasfilm room. By the way, what scale is your train?:)

hemble

Very nicely done on the dio col.dietrich and look forward to seeing more, And inuvuwow awesome display mate well done indeed.

Ron

lao che & sons

DocWhiskey said:
Can I have your address, hours you're not home, and if you keep any doors unlocked?

Just wondering.
:p

Don't bother doc! I've been eyeing that house for years... the guy keeps the doors locked tight. there's no way in:D