Sideshow KOTCS Indy Premium Format Figure!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Well at least your going to get the mask but do me one favor take lots and lots of pics!

Also do you know where to find the gentle giant desk set I have been looking for ages at comic book shops and no luck

Try Entertainment Earth... might even be a sale -- I got mine from Indyshop.com... but they are out there and at cheraper prices... the only one I liked was the idol... the grail is nice but too small.

Nurhachi1991

The only one I really care about is the grail. I have the Idol bank from diamond select and love it but I have always wanted the grail. You are the only person that posted pics of the set. It is 7 inches tall right?

The Man

7193_600x400.jpg
07---archie-bunker.gif

Robyn

I absolutely agree with everyone who hates the new older premium format Indy, it looks so hideous, I can't even stand to look at the picture of it! I say it looks nothing like Indy, the nose especially is all wrong, it's huge and it's the wrong shape! It basically looks like a 100 year old bum with Indy clothes on!

deckard24

Unfortunately it's the paint app that is hiding yet another awesome scupt by Trevor! I'll definitely be interested to see how the 12" version of KOTCS Indy turns out?

Hanselation

xxIndyxVogelxx said:
The figure looks a bit older than how Indy looks in KOTCS.... I have the figure of Indy that's supposed to resemble him from the first three movies, and I personally think that he looks better in that figure than the KOTCS one. Does this figure come with any artifacts?

When I saw the sideshow advertisement for the KOTC-Indy-Figure at the right side of this forum the first time, I thought too he looks much to old (King size nose and ears :sick: ).
Maybe they will use the same figure for indiana Jones 5 :D

ROB98374

How many people ordered the "Exclusive" edition? They are only making 300 of that and 500 of the regular.
They made 1,000 of the Raiders Exclusive Indy. And 3,000 of the regular.
I wonder why they are producing lower numbers? Because of the movie?

ROB98374 said:
How many people ordered the "Exclusive" edition? They are only making 300 of that and 500 of the regular.
They made 1,000 of the Raiders Exclusive Indy. And 3,000 of the regular.
I wonder why they are producing lower numbers? Because of the movie?

Sideshow bases (all) their edition sizes on pre-orders. They allow a period of time to go by (2-4 weeks), analyze how many they think they need for retail and then set the edition size.

So to answer your question - not very many people ordered if the numbers are that low.