Indy Legos!!!

Niteshade007

I just got back from Downtown Disney in Orlando, and they are completely sold out of Indy LEGOs. My parents ordered me the big set as a surprise, but it won't be shipping out until the 18th. I went to Target on my way back home from Disney today, and saw that they were also sold out of the LEGOs. This must be a very popular toy line.

Deckard

This thread could use a little bump. Heres more of my customs, still to come :

Lao Che
Willie
Shortround
Thuggee Giant
Sallah (In Cairo Suit and Arab Tunic)
Cairo Swordsman (White Tunics)
THE Cairo Swordsman (Black Tunic)
Monkey Man
German Mechanic
Elsa (w/ German Hat & Goggles)
Kazim
Grail Knight
12 more tan German Soldier minifigs (Now you'll know who to blame when theres no more on ebay)

Mr. Katanga, Marcus Brody, Sophia Hapgood
0008.jpg

Thuggees w/ Mola Ram
0011.jpg

Deitrech, Belloq, Toht
0009.jpg

Elsa Schneider, Walter Donovan w/ Holy Grail, Colonel Vogel
0010.jpg

Niteshade007

I like Brody and Katanga, and your Dietrich looks great! Elsa has the perfect face, and her hair isn't bad, but her shirt is wrong. It looks too much like a "day at the races" type of outfit. Donovan looks great though, almost like he's already decaying, lol. The Thuggee guards aren't bad, although the Mola Ram isn't great. But I understand, you're working with limited resources.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your customs!

Eric Solo

Those new Indy Legos sure are popular! They had a large selection at Target one day and I went back a few days later and they were all gone. Maybe someone opened the Ark.

Niteshade007

Ok, I have now purchased all of the LEGO sets (something I honestly didn't think I'd do, especially not within a month of their release). I bought Lost Tomb at the beginning of the month, and that is sitting on my shelf at home (with my scary Indy head, lol). And then at Disney this weekend my parents bought me the big set, which is going to be shipped to my house on the 18th. Tonight I was bored, so I went to Target and bought the other two. I had a lot of fun building these sets. I haven't built LEGO's in YEARS, so this was a great way to relive some childhood memories. I'm looking forward to building that big set when I get back, although I'm not really sure when that'll be.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Ah, hello Lego and Lucasfilm marketing? Where's our Lego Indy stuff? I'm still waiting here! :(

fixer79

Violet Indy said:
Ah, hello Lego and Lucasfilm marketing? Where's our Lego Indy stuff? I'm still waiting here! :(
That's what I was asking myself, Violet. I've been searching Belgian stores for weeks...
In fact, the best way (and what I ended up doing) is ordering the sets via lego.com's shop@home:

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=K7623&LangId=2057&ShipTo=BE

If you buy everything together, you even get a discount. Plus, their delivery is rather cheap and really fast!
I really think it's the best way to get the sets quickly (if your local stores don't have 'em yet, that is)

Anyway, while we're on the subject...

This is what Toy Fair 2008 had on display:

CreateThumbNail.aspx

source and hi-res images: www.jedinews.co.uk

Last edited:

Katarn07

Niteshade007 said:
I like Brody and Katanga, and your Dietrich looks great! Elsa has the perfect face, and her hair isn't bad, but her shirt is wrong. It looks too much like a "day at the races" type of outfit. Donovan looks great though, almost like he's already decaying, lol. The Thuggee guards aren't bad, although the Mola Ram isn't great. But I understand, you're working with limited resources.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your customs!

What he said. Seriously great work.

Niteshade007

I'm excited! I went home this weekend and was able to build all of the sets. My parents ended up buying me the Race for Stolen Treasure and Motorcycle Chase sets too, so now I have two sets of those, but it was a lot of fun to be able to build all last night. I now have all of them.

xelaman

lego that should come out

i think its might of beenm done

my ideas

temple of kali two sided-one with kali and one with mine car
club obi wan
fire place
other i cant think of

oh i know-circis train

xelaman

i was thinking that, but it wouldnt have much building, unlsess you put in the bar, the cuboard were marion hit the dude with a frying pan and the truck witch whent BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM