It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage

Widnes Indy

Thanks to forum member Junior Jones, I've decided to join the board.

I'm more of a lurker, rather than an active poster, so I doubt I'll be getting an avatar anytime soon! ;)

So let's see how this goes 'eh?! :)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Hurray!! I'm glad you survive the flight to Nepal!

Lurk to your hearts content although I am always keen to encourage people to get involved, (sometimes maybe toooo much:rolleyes: ) but your more than welcome here for a drink.

willoe.jpg

WEEELOOOOOMMMMMME!

Last edited:

Henry W Jones

JuniorJones said:

Lurk to your hearts content although I am always keen to encourage people to get involved, (sometimes maybe toooo much:rolleyes: ) but your more than welcome here for a drink.

willoe.jpg

WEEELOOOOOMMMMMME!

Nothing more welcoming than someone showing you their Willie!!!!! :D
Welcome to the Raven!!!

I Don Quixote

JuniorJones said:

willoe.jpg

WEEELOOOOOMMMMMME!
Love the pic Junior!

And welcome Widnes! There are a lot of colorful characters here. (I'm the beautiful one sitting alone in the corner. Come talk to me, I'm really great once you get to know me.)
Enjoy posting! (Or lurking, whichever you prefer.)

Finn

Staff member
Henry W Jones said:
Nothing more welcoming than someone showing you their Willie!!!!!
It's usually the sign that someone's had enough for the night.

We will, however, only stop serving if one attempts to use it as means to cover his tab.

And, oh. Yet one more, drawn in by the lure of Fortune and Glory? Welcome, welcome. Just don't try to pet the husky-pitbull crossbreed lying by the fireplace. Fortune likes to be left alone. And before you start any trouble, would you bother to pay mind to the big shotgun hanging from that stuffed elk's head? That's Glory.