Ark burns US warehouse crate?

Wolfus

OK, let me add my two cents:

I have VHS copy of RotLA my father (TV tech) made directly from the movie reel back in 1982 after it was dubbed to Czech language. There was no reason to delete scene with burning American symbols in former east block but there is no such a thing on my VHS. I am not implying that existence of that scene is a lie, but it is not present on movie reel.

Stoo

Aaron H said:
Whilst I was not alive in '81...my parents were...and they swear up-and-down that there was such a scene. I have seen the clip myself I know it to be true.
Aaron H said:
I've seen the short clip from a "friend"...and I'm not saying anything more than that.;)
Too bad Aaron H isn't around these days so we could interrogate him some more.:(

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The urban legend rekindled. Debunked, but commenters keep fanning the flames with zero evidence. At this point I suspect it's some kind of prank.

Montana Smith

Luisiana Jones said:
So, has anyone a screenshot of the american crate burning?? Ive only seen the nazin one being burned away tbh...

If they have a screenshot, maybe they also have one of Indy catching the egg in TOD. ;)

Luisiana Jones said:
So, has anyone a screenshot of the american crate burning?? Ive only seen the nazin one being burned away tbh...

Regards,

LJ

JuniorJones has it...

...someone's got to contribute something unprecedented to merit its inclusion here.

Colonel Corey said:
Contribute...? Junior Jones...? :( What does one have to contribute to get the screenshots.......? :confused:
My only advice is to dig deep and find something that Indiana Jones inspires in you and post it...something unique. It'll be a start.

Shy of that he'll have to weigh in.

I've revealed too much already.

Colonel Corey

Rocket Surgeon said:
My only advice is to dig deep and find something that Indiana Jones inspires in you and post it...something unique. It'll be a start.

Shy of that he'll have to weigh in.

I've revealed too much already.

...I see...

Stoo

Moedred said:
Help he out here, folks. I'm searching for the facts. Not truth. If it's truth you're interested in, Doctor Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall.
Rocket Surgeon said:
...someone's got to contribute something unprecedented to merit its inclusion here.
I have found an unprecedented fact/clue to this puzzle!:D To quote a line from "Empire Strikes Back": I've got something. Not much but it could be a life form.

But first, I want to address the awfully poor claim/attempt to have conclusively debunked this matter by Mr. Brian Cronin of spinoff.comicbookresources.com (the blogger :sick: article which Moedred linked to).

Anyway, what happened to this below, Rocket?:confused:
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm very close to a DEFINITIVE answer to this question...

Stoo said:
Anyway, what happened to this below, Rocket?:confused:
I'm working out details for an interview with the actor who actually spray painted the stencil on the crate!

Someone who was there at the filming...

Montana Smith said:
JJ has everything!
There are a few people who claim to be Indiana Jones collectors...but Junior shadows them all.

One last bit of praise: his "wealth" is only exceeded by his generosity.:hat:
I am after all forever in his debt!

Alas I think we're coming to the final thread of that patronage.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
rocket said:
Juniorjones has everything.

fredo-kiss.jpg

You were my brother. We had secrets. I have no brother!!

Montana Smith said:
JJ has everything!

Yes, everything and a little bit more...However, these are the kind of things you'll have to prize out of my dead cold hands.

Last edited: