Adventure Continues ???

DrJones56

IndyFan
Sounds like it to me.

Probably will have the Big Three and maybe Darabont talking about it. That would be very cool. I'd like that, as well as maybe a teaser! :D We'll all know on November 4th!

00Kevin

Indyfan
if it is a teaser, it won't be much

If you've seen the BTTF trailer from 85 (it's on the DVD) it will probubly be like that

(no indy 4 footage, just clips of HF as indy.......perhaps some music and video clips from the trilogy.............)

wolfgang

Well, I jumped into 2 conclusions. Its eather whatKevin said, or they talk a little bit about indy 4. I would be little be more convinced if I had how much time it took. If it didn't take much (1-7 minutes) it might be indy 4. If its 8 m or mor its probably what Kev said. But there won't be a teaser of indy 4 if it is because they haven't started filming yet.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
*Whistles innocently*
(cough)aaronsadventurercolumn(/cough)
;)

Funny that this news comes out when it does. No really, I am laughing right now. What a great way for LucasFilm/Paramount to advertise the new film and get people to buy the DVD's. (though this is more than a marketing ploy)
I do have to wonder, however, if someone out there read my column...I suppose we will never know.;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
I know what you said, but nothing was confirmed, you put it under your list of what you would 'like to see'. So thus, you didn't know

DrJones56

IndyFan
Aaron H said:
*Whistles innocently*
(cough)aaronsadventurercolumn(/cough)
;)

Funny that this news comes out when it does. No really, I am laughing right now. What a great way for LucasFilm/Paramount to advertise the new film and get people to buy the DVD's. (though this is more than a marketing ploy)
I do have to wonder, however, if someone out there read my column...I suppose we will never know.;)

That's been on my list of things I'd like on the DVD for 2 years, how do we even know that's what they ACTUALLY mean much less if it's true? We need another press release! :D

wolfgang

Well, Aaron, we could guess what it is before it comes out. Although, we can't put our hopes up, cause then is not what we expected...That's it, I'm flipping the quater.

dmaster

Any Info Is Good

Hey, even if its just a 10 second shot of Lucas saying "Indiana Jones 4 will be done, faster, more intense" then thats more than enough to make my day.

00Kevin

Indyfan
it would be cool if they shot a new 5-10 minute indy adventure, seperate from anything else.......it is it's own little adventure to keep us going until indy 4!!!

wolfgang

Well, guys, if it IS about indy 4, then I'll have to agree with dmaster. Infact it'll make my day if its a 60 seconds lil film, In which the big three say there opinion.

00Kevin

Indyfan
mabey, if they leave some juicy info in it

but It will probubly be what we have already heard:

'yeah, we have a script, it's all finished'
'yes, Harrison WILL be indy'
'Yes, Steve WILL direct'
'Yes George WILL Ruin the series j/k :p'
'This may be the biggest of them all'
'I don't wanna give anything away, but I can say this....THis Movie....Is ganna rock!'

aye! that would SUCK!

wolfgang

Yes, george WILL ruin the series? HAHAHA!! o well, I seriously think he won't. YOu, know, if they took 16 years to make it, they should take their time tto make it good.Anyway, even that will be good enough for me in the DVD.

dmaster

I believe Lucas will not run this thing into the ground. Some people criticize him for the StarWars prequels and they have good points for it, they are seriously lacking on some of the ingredients that made for the originals. Some might say Lucas lost his touch, his magic.

Well, the thing is, George Lucas is just what he is, a visionary, a thinker, the man who pops "super ideas" out of his head. The problem is he is not a genius, like Spielberg his, in his own admission to this, he said about doing Indy4 and SW at the same time something like "I can't do multiple things at once, I'm not Steven, I have to take one thing at a time."

So, he's a wonderful story teller, a "huh, great, print it" director, and a very good editor. He just sucks at screen play writing, he can't help it, we all suck more at some things than others, but most of all the man did not improved this craft, this skill, the last screenplay he wrote before SW1 was back in late 70's. In short, he lacks in execution of what he excels in imagination.

With Indy4 we have it all, what I like to call the creative quartet "Steven Spielberg at the geniality, George Lucas at the vision, Harrison Ford at the charisma, and John Williams at the heart."

So, Long live all of them, Long Live the creative quartet, and by god, Long Live INDIANA JONES 4!!!