TLC Nazi theme..

Herr donovan

Hey! I'm new here...
I have a little question: Do you know what's the name of the TLC Nazi theme? And where could I download it?
Thanks for your help.

Indy Smith

I doesnt have a name so to speak. It can be heard in any of the tracks for the last crusade soundtrack. That's ur best place to start. "Escape from Venice" might feature the Nazi theme.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
It is not on the LC soundtrack...I own it...however, I am fairly sure there will be some release of all the Indy music within the next few years.:)

Indy Smith

Well there you go. There won't be an actual track dedicated to the Nazi theme, but it should be implemented to the score. And he is correct, I've listened and The Nazi theme is in "The brother of the Cruciform Sword". I confused the "Escape from Venice" track with the scenes of Indy and His Father escaping from the ropes in the castle. I'm pretty sure the Nazi theme played at some point during then.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
The LC Nazi Theme by Willaims does make an appearence in those tracks, also in the End Title. However, the Nazi March (I don't remember who is by) is not on the soundtrack.

Indy Smith

Ah, The nazi march at the book burning session? Is that the one they were asking about? Hmm...I liked that theme.