X-Men Origins: Wolverine

sandiegojones

That looks good. Wolverine IS the X-Men and I love that they're making a balls to the wall action film and not the ponderous "why don't the real people like us?" X-Men film.

No Ticket

It looks pretty good. I don't know if it'll be GREAT, but it looks pretty good! I really like that last line in the trailer! haha.

Crusade>Raiders

I had a complete nerdgasm when Gambit was shown, the size of which hasn't happen since last December when I first heard TDK's Joker laugh.

TheMutt92

Man, this gonna be something! A lot people complained that X3 sent the franchise to hell, but w/ this and the upcoming Magneto film (and rumored Young X-Men film), I think the franchise won't get rebooted or whatnot for a LONG time. (y)

roundshort

hmmmm looks interesting. I am glad marvels is getting good use out of their sets!

I know some people don't like Hugh, but i think he did a pretty good job on this Wolvie. I look forward to munching some popcorn with this one.

MaxPhactor23

-Jones- said:
f_wolverine3m_432e1f5.jpg

What I wouldn't give for that jacket! Anyone know of where you can buy them?

I'm very excited about Wolverine, though admittedly not so much for Wolverine himself. Deadpool and Gambit have my attention. I am a bit nervous, but then I always am with comic films. They're almost always big hit or big miss. Two out of three for the X-men trilogy is pretty slick though. (y)

The Man

<object width="720" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/7796"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/7796" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="355"></embed></object>​

TheMutt92

The only thing that dissapoints me about this trailer is that they did not include some of the great moments from the Comic-Con trailer (including the uncensored line at the end). Perhaps they are waiting for the theatrical trailer?

sandiegojones

I thought this looked pretty awesome! I've always wanted to see Wolverine's past since he's been alive since before the civil war. I wonder if Captain America will somehow make a cameo in the WWII scenes?

indyclone25

very good , for a first trailer --- can't wait to see more , looks like they are keeping some elements of the wolverine origin , comic book . i'll see it when it comes out .

Indy Byrd

Wolverine is one of my favorite comic characters and I am so excited about this movie!! I was glad that they stuck to a lot of the origins that was laid out in the comics with Silver Fox as his love interest and I was estatic to see a young James Howlett (Logan) pop the bone claws as a kid!! Some people don't realize that Logan always had the claws. Most think it was a addition through the Weapon X program. I think this movie is gonna rock!!!

indyclone25

this will rock ----i've looked over this trailer a dozens times --- nice to see a young "storm" in the trailer . very well put together trailer --- can't wait for the next one

roundshort

the scene with Wolive hurling towards the copter, looked, well, Lame. I mean really lame. I have a bad feeling this will be a cluttered mess. Hope the next few trailers look better

The Man

roundshort said:
the scene with Wolive hurling towards the copter, looked, well, Lame. I mean really lame. I have a bad feeling this will be a cluttered mess. Hope the next few trailers look better

Looks like the shot of Morpheus leaping towards the truck in Reloaded. Are they making origins movies for more or all X-Men/Women (Storm, Rogue, etc.)?