Will any of you...

FordFan

Indy 4 is going to be going into production this summer, which is sooner than we think. And with that, the hype will really kick up momentum. There will be spying photographers taking pictures on the set and posting them on the internet. My question to you all is:

Will any of you look at the pictures taken on the sets before you see the movie? Will you look at pictures of Spielberg, Lucas, wardrobe, or even the first picture taken of Harrison Ford in the fedora and leather jacket? Or will you wait for the trailer and be hit with the full impact then?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Spoil me pink...

I plan on seeing every photo and news item that comes out. From pre-filming photos, to on the set spies, I want it all.:D

bob

I really dont see how Indy IV can be spoilt with just pics....

I suspect most of us will end up knowing a vague summary and assorted snippets but the plot of an Indy film is not easily spoilt

Canyon

I doubt that any of us will truly be able to avoid Indy 4 news.

I myself plan on taping all of the 'making of' programmes, as there are bound to be some on Sky television. I'm also planning on collecting as many magazines as I possibly can and hiding these away until I've seen the film.

My plan is to see Indy 4 at the cinema, return home, watch any programmes on it and read all of the film magazines that I have collected whilst listening to the soundtrack (if I can get it). :D

I will try not to view the trailer on the internet as I would really like to get the full impact of the trailer on the big screen! I'm getting excited just thinking about the teaser trailer! :D