Robot Chicken Indiana Jones

DaFedora

I hope you guys ever heard of Robot Chicken, the popular stop-motion figurine comedy shorts.
In the 2nd episode, the ending in which the daughters of president Bush are replaced by 'the two Coreys' (Corey Haim and Corey Feldman, two 80ies teen idols), the originals are shouting encased in a box that is pushed away in a shot similar to the end scene from Raiders with the large storage hangar.

Check it out:

Has anyone else noticed similar stuff? The Star Wars thing they did was brilliant too.

Last edited:

McSeem

I don't know what episode it was, but I clearly remember "Armageddon" spoof with Aerosmith and Harrison Ford (and they did mentioned "Raiders of the Lost Ark").

sarah navarro

McSeem said:
I don't know what episode it was, but I clearly remember "Armageddon" spoof with Aerosmith and Harrison Ford (and they did mentioned "Raiders of the Lost Ark").

oh yeah i saw that one on youtube (y) that was hillarious!it has that star wars nerd guy following them around

IndyCon

Indiana Jones And The Robot Chicken

That was brilliant it was so funny Robot Chicken is good at doing skits, I liked the Star Wars ones they did as well. (y):D:whip:

Crusade>Raiders

I actually saw that one on TV. Robot Chicken is really one of the best shows on TV, because nerds like us understand all the jokes.

I HATE SHAKES MOM! I HATE 'EM!

indy34

Hahaha that was great I always liked robot chicken but I never got round to buying that DVD that came out:p

Insomniac

I love Robo Chicken!!! sing to the tune of "raiders march" bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawkbawk bawk bawk bawwwwwwwkbawk bak bawk bak bak bawk bawk bak

DiscoLad

They did have this on youtube but of course they took it off and now I can't get it...

Crusade>Raiders said:
I actually saw that one on TV. Robot Chicken is really one of the best shows on TV, because nerds like us understand all the jokes.

I HATE SHAKES MOM! I HATE 'EM!

Oh he is soooo right...like he had us pinned from the start...

Last edited by a moderator: