George Lucas Retirement...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indylag.jpg

Indy Geek

LOLOL! You are totally right! That´s more Lucas alike!

Lucas is an interesting subject of success! Look at Star Wars movies, it´s a goldmine. It´s like a cow that keeps pumping endless milk. And Lucas didn´t made that much films...It´s just a band that achieve one success hit and that hit will make you rich for the rest of your mortal life.
The Star wars movies are just a few with a single story line, but they keep adding more plots and more background stories. Just look at the SW computer games, have you took the time to count them? It´s a game about Skywalker friend, or Skywalker son, or yoda´s wife...There is always room for a inner story or a strange plot to create a new game! And the funny thing it that there is ALWAYS people to buy that stuff!!!

I´m not a Lucas hater, I admire the man for the path he took and the success he achieved! The thing is that I don´t like the business that is behind it. LucasGames at the beginning was my n1 on making adventure games. To this day their games live up to that, but has soon the realise SW game was the big kauna, "**** that ****, just make SW that were the big bucks are!"

The example of what I´m talking about, check the PC part and count the amount of SW titles: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/platform.html

Sorry! I might be a little of topic here...