Besides Indy, what other lines do you buy?

Garfoot

We all know we collect Indy here, but was just wondering what all of you collect besides Indy?

My toy lines that I collect
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hasbro Indiana Jones (single carded figures only):D

Hasbro Star Wars (single carded figures only)

Neca Harry Potter (any 7" figure or multi-pack I can get my hands on)

COMING MARCH 2009

Hasbro's new Marvel 3 3/4 line of their most famous characters. Can't wait!
From what I am hearing, this line will feature core characters as well as some of the lesser known ones. This has the potential to be a great line like Star Wars because of all the various characters from the Marvel Universe they have to choose from. :D

Last edited:

Spalkomania

Other than Indy I've been collecting Bandai's Neon Genesis Evangelion Portraits figures. I get the very occasional Transformer as well (Classics/Universe Sunstreaker rocks). :whip:

Lord_glavin

well, I'm the kind of guy who if he sees something cool I'll get it, be it star wars, Indy, Conan, Evangelion, halo, nintendo, or whatever geeky thing I find interesting.

but I do enjoy getting lots of stuff (especially Indy and Star Wars) so my illustration "office" is filled with man-dolls

I think my favourite line at the moment has to be the sideshow 1/6 scale star wars, as i have a number of those

still having trouble waiting for the raiders sideshow figure though only 2 more months!