Rest In Peace, [Insert Name Here]

The Drifter

Rest in Peace my good friend. Won't forget you or your gospel music. And will always remember helping you put up your political signs everywhere!

RIP - Junior Tunell

The Man

You don't know Jack is dead?

Jack Kevorkian, the zealous, straight-talking American doctor known as ?Dr. Death? for his lifelong crusade to legalize physician-assisted suicide died on Friday at a Detroit area hospital, the Associated Press reported. He was 83 years old.

A good man. R.I.P.

WilliamBoyd8

James Arness, RIP

"Gunsmoke" actor James Arness, who played Marshal Matt Dillon in the
western TV series for 20 years, died Friday from natural causes. He was 88.

He also played the title character in the 1951 film
"The Thing from Another World",
the scariest movie I ever saw as a kid.

:(

The Drifter

RIP Uncle Henry. An uncle, a good friend, and a great man. I will miss you, and will always keep you in my heart and memory forever...

Dr. Gonzo

The Drifter said:
RIP Uncle Henry. An uncle, a good friend, and a great man. I will miss you, and will always keep you in my heart and memory forever...
Here is to Henry... (raises glass) Here, here.

The Man

Laura Ziskin passes on...

"Men have built the cities, made and defined the culture, interpreted the world. At no time in recorded history have women been culture-makers," she said. "Movies are arguably the most influential, important medium in the world. They have a tremendous cultural impact. Because women are now making movies, then women's ideas, philosophy, point of view will seep into that culture. And that's never happened in history. Ever, ever, ever. We can't even see the impact of that yet."

R.I.P.

Gear

As unlikely as it may be, I've wondered if Dunn's death is some elaborate Jackass style hoax.

If anything, it's ironic that a car should kill him... :D

RaiderMitch said:
RIP The Big Man with the legendary saxophone. Clarence Clemons has passed away at 69

Lady Gaga killed him...(n)

Rather remember him like this:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XyB-L4Jb0m4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>