Rest In Peace, [Insert Name Here]

Lao_Che said:

Shame...though she did work with some greats! Didn't realize she was in 2001!

"Elena" is a Soviet scientist and old friend of Dr. Heywood Floyd.

Margaret-Tyzack-300x188.jpg

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
Undoubtedly a popculture influencer of many of us here. Creator of:
Ouch.:( He even wrote the beloved theme tunes for "Gilligan's Island" and "The Brady Bunch". There is a made-for-TV movie from 2001 called, "Surviving Gilligan's Island" which tells the story of how the show was made. Aaaron Lustig plays Sherwood.
Attila the Professor said:
Oh, yes. I used to watch "Dusty's Trail" when I was very young. Loved it.

R.I.P. Sherwood Schwartz

Sharkey's pet Snigger...did we find out what type of animal Snigger was?

Stoo said:
P.S. Sharkey's pet died recently. So say a prayer for him, too.

Amen brother, amen.

...as for you Montana, how's this:

Our brains, which art in our heads, treasured be thy names. Thy reasoning come. The best you can do be done on earth as it is. Give us this day new insight to resolve conflicts and ease pain. And lead us not into supernatural explanations, deliver us from denial of logic. For thine is the kingdom of reason, and even though thy powers are limited, and you’re not always glorious, you are the best evolutionary adaptation we have for helping this earth now and forever and ever. So be it.

Last edited:
Betty Ford on 7/8, former first lady and wife of the late ex-president Gerald Ford, they happen to have the same last name as Harrison Ford who plays Indiana Jones:).

chicago103 said:
Betty Ford on 7/8, former first lady and wife of the late ex-president Gerald Ford, they happen to have the same last name as Harrison Ford who plays Indiana Jones:).

Indiana Jones was inspired by her as well, she battled hoards of mindless drugged up hollywood zombies after all...

indyclone25

r.i.p amy winehouse. found dead at her home in london. she left rehab and went out drinking, what the hell could have happened next?
the party life can't be for everyone . sad to say.

Joe Brody

indyclone25 said:
r.i.p amy winehouse. found dead at her home in london. she left rehab and went out drinking, what the hell could have happened next?
the party life can't be for everyone . sad to say.

yup, likely we'll be able to file in the River Phoenix Category -- talented-but-fatally-flawed.