babylon rising

hffan2000

hey guys,
just finished a great novel by tim lahaye called babylon rising. it's about an archeologist much like indy who searchs for different artifacts connected to the bible all the while avoiding the minions of a secret society named The Seven. this is one heck of an adventure novel with plenty of action and suspense. you can read my full review on www.rzonenet.com

Canyon

Wow!

I've just finished reading your review, and I have to tell you, that book sounds awesome!

It also really does sound quite similar to an Indy adventure.

Great review, by the way! :D

hffan2000

well alot of people on amazon in my opinion tend to expect too much from an author. i would recommend going with your guts but i know i found the book to be extremely exciting and indy like

Raffey

Sounds a lot like the author is trying to give Dan Brown (Angels and Demons, the Da Vinni Code) a little competition.... :p

Finn

Staff member
Raffey said:
Sounds a lot like the author is trying to give Dan Brown (Angels and Demons, the Da Vinni Code) a little competition.... :p
No wonder. Guess that's hip nowadays.

F

Fist23

Does the hero wear a steson range hat in this one like Indy does? If not... skip.

I don't like critics... they seem to write with broom handles up the butt.

hffan2000

no hat is mentioned but that doesn't mean he doesn't own one.

secondly, i'm not that kind of stuck up critics. i'm simply a guy who has a passion for films and books.