Bacon

metalinvader

Sorry,But the Baconator has got nothing on this!

bacon.jpg

Joe Brody

Deckard said:
Why not just tackle and bite into a live pig. :p

Please, don't encourage roundshort or we'll also have a Hogzilla thread to contend with.

. . . .or a Spiderpig thread. . . .

NileQT87

great bacon recipe:

jalapeños
cream cheese
bacon
toothpicks

take the jalapeños, chop off stems, halve them lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. then, fill them up with cream cheese. then, wrap bacon around them and stick a toothpick in each one to hold them together. then, broil them in the oven.

really fattening, really addicting and really delicious.

another favorite of mine: the bacon quesadilla.

roundshort

Bacon is hot. In recent weeks, we've detected buzz on several bacon-related searches. Case in point: bacon cocktails, cookies and popcorn. And do you know what a bacontarian is? (Answer.)

We want bacon-flavored anything: mints, toothpicks, chocolate and salt. For those who prefer bacon wrap: costumes, bandages and this ? for that very special gift.

The origin of this bacon expression is uncertain, but it could refer to a sign of wealth in the 1500s.

This phrase is believed to have originated in the 1600s, meaning to safeguard something precious.

And this term, literally a container where pig meat is stored, is a political metaphor for government appropriations spending.

Want more bacon trivia? Take our A-list Files quiz.

On MSN Hot searches today! I think people have read our Bacon Blog!

Quiz: Bacon Love

What other meat evokes such love and devotion? From bacon placemats to bacon candy to bacon tattoos, the Web is filled with devotees finding new and ever more creative ways to express their love and devotion for bacon. Take that, oatmeal.

Test your bacon-flavored knowledge:

Name the cartoon dad who asked his daughter, "Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?" (Answer.)
This product, introduced in 2007, claims to make everything (and we do mean everything) taste like bacon. Bonus: it's vegetarian. (Answer.)
This Italian bacon is salt-cured, not smoked and always comes from the belly. (Answer.)
This 1995 film's tagline was "A little pig goes a long way." (Answer.)
Which part of the pig does Canadian bacon come from? (Answer.)

WillKill4Food

sarah navarro said:
I was on a cruise a couple days ago and they had a all you can eat bacon breakfast and i did not eat a single peice:D
What, was it poisoned?:eek:
How else could you resist bacon?:confused:
Actually, I might even eat it if it was poisoned. :p
As long as Lao Che had the antidote.:whip:

sarah navarro

WillKill4Food said:
What, was it poisoned?:eek:
How else could you resist bacon?:confused:
Actually, I might even eat it if it was poisoned. :p
As long as Lao Che had the antidote.:whip:
Heheheheheh!:D
I hate bacon.its all about HAM!!