KOTCS DVD: Do you have it?

KOTCS DVD: Do You Have It?

• Yes, I got it right away as soon as it was available.

Votes: 79 73.1%
  • Yes, I got it, but not right away.

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • No, I still don't have it.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • No, I don't think I'll add KOTCS to my collection.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Indyologist

Do you have the KOTCS DVD yet? Yes or no? If you still don't have it, what is putting you off from getting it?

Bought it the day it was released. I don't have it anymore, I lent it to a friend and haven't seen it since. Not too bothered.

Perhilion

yep, got the blu-ray version when it came out. then of course my PS3 breaks down half way through the movie. But I have the DVD too. Wish I had gotten the version with the crystal skull replica, though.

UIMJ

I also bought the Blu Ray upon it's release. I don't want to buy it twice, but I've been on a Steel Book binge and I'd like to add the KOTCS Blu Ray Steelbook to my set along with Iron Man, I Am Legend & The Dark Knight.

Indy's Fist

I bought KOTKS the day it came out on DVD(I couldn't find the damn VHS copy for some reason). I just bought a Blu-Ray player and the ONLY movie I bought so far for it on Blu-Ray is KOTCS. I am waiting for the classic trilogy on Blu-Ray and my Blu-Ray collection will be complete!

Agent Crab

Indy's Fist said:
I bought KOTKS the day it came out on DVD(I couldn't find the damn VHS copy for some reason). I just bought a Blu-Ray player and the ONLY movie I bought so far for it on Blu-Ray is KOTCS. I am waiting for the classic trilogy on Blu-Ray and my Blu-Ray collection will be complete!

I don't think they make VHS tapes anymore. The only place that sells VHS tapes I know of is Farm n' Fleet in my area. Then again, I havn't seen a VHS tape being made since 2001.

Jorbex

Agent Crab said:
I don't think they make VHS tapes anymore. The only place that sells VHS tapes I know of is Farm n' Fleet in my area. Then again, I havn't seen a VHS tape being made since 2001.
You're right; the last major film released on VHS was A History of Violence, and in December of last year the last major VHS distributor in the US rolled out its last truckload. To all intents and purposes, VHS is dead in the US.

Stoo

Agent Crab said:
I don't think they make VHS tapes anymore.
I think Indy's Fist was joking!:) (Gotta love that username...)

As for me, I bought the Steel Book DVD & the Steel Book Blu-ray immediately and received the plastic-case Blu-ray for Christmas so I have it 3 times!:eek:

So far, a large majority here "got it right away as soon as it was available". What does that say?

Last edited: