Fave Disney Movies!!!!

Now, I know that many people probably consider Disney movies to be rather childish by now, but I still wanted to start this thread. If I had to make a list of twentieth century people who i admired most, Walt Disney would definitely be up there! He was a visionary- his work helped so many people "experience the magic" (Corny, I know, but stay with me)

What i would like to know is what is your favorite disney movie(s)??

My all-time fave is THe Lion King!!! I also saw this on Broadway; it's my favorite play.

Other favorites include The LIttle Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians, and Beauty and the Beast.

wolfgang

I like all those. I also like some of the pixar movies they're making, though some are pointless.I am a really big fan of movies, by the way. I can be entretain on a r rated adult movie as well as in a G child movie, thoguh both must depend on what is it about.

00Kevin

Indyfan
grrrr....bloody disney....bloody 3rd party.......bloody blocked a DVD set I was looking forwards to....

raider84

1)Tazan
2)Fiding Nemo
3)Eperers new grove

I relly dont like disney. But it i had to whatch them over these would be my pick;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Mary Poppins. Won't go into why, but I was young and she was a confident, accented, beautiful woman. That just made the wonderful vision of the story and movie all come together.

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, I'll have to sleep on this one :D

but I think someone "HINT HINT" will come in in a moment and say.......oh hang on I have to sneeze <A CHU>LION KING!</A CHU>

:D

swords

Heavy Metal!!

j/k, Im really not into Disney movies, but Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast are ones I've seen repeatedly, curtesy of my sister.

00Kevin

Indyfan
yeah, those ones disney made in the late 80's early 90's (mermaid, beast, aladdin, lion king) were the best cartoon movies ever....

Pale Horse

Staff member
Mary was a classic, Aladin is a modern classic. Both have underlying themes. I like movies that view like onions. You know, many layers.

QueZTone

havent seen them all but seen quite a few

Recently i saw Road to El Dorado. Thought that was nice. But wait, was that disney? It said Dreamworks at the ending.

Mulan, Toy Story and Hercules are among my favorites

raider84 said:

1)Tazan
2)Fiding Nemo
3)Eperers new grove

I relly dont like disney. But it i had to whatch them over these would be my pick;)

It's code, right? Are you in danger? Keystroke once for "yes," and twice for "no." Or are you spelling things phonetically and have a cold?

I enjoyed most "Davey Crockett," "The Great Locomotive Chase," "Johnny Tremaine," and "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea."

[Edited by Broomhandle Davis on 06-17-2003 at 03:28 pm]

00Kevin

Indyfan
Broomhandle Davis said:
raider84 said:

1)Tazan
2)Fiding Nemo
3)Eperers new grove

It's code, right? Are you in danger? Keystroke once for "yes," and twice for "no." Or are you spelling things phonetically and have a cold?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NileQT87

little mermaid, peter pan, sleeping beauty and aladdin are the best.

i oddly find peter pan hot...i dont know why, but hes very appealing to me. prince philip is a cute one too.

i have a brother named eric and he looks identical to prince eric - the blue eyes...which scares me, because its like a luke/leia thing which is kinda gross for me.

geez...and these are "cartoons"

ariel has the best voice.

why is wendy not in the princess collections? tigerlily is a princess and shes not included either. ok fine, wendys not one, but shes still cool. i still think peter and wendy could have had something going.

tlm is adorable. great music.

"i dont know when. i dont know how. but i know somethinngs starting right now."

i love that part. sweet.

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun...

well, I think you can tell what my fav is. ;) :p

wolfgang

Well, I think people will understand better if you type "Hacuna mattata!!!! It means no worry for the rest of the day, leave your problems freeeee, philosophy!!!! hacuna mattata!!!!"