Cinderella Man

indifan101

Cinderella Man was without a doubt the best movie Iv'e seen this summer. The story really moved me. It was a heart warming story about family and strength to pull through hard times. The 1903's were the hardest years in America. It was a time where over 15,000,000,000 people were without jobs.
The main star is Jim Braddock. (Russel Crowe's) character. This is without a doubt his best role. Jim had to work at jobs that payed very little. He made all of his money on boxing matches. This is truly a wonderful movie and I recomend it to anybody.

roundshort

Not to sound like J-Z, but I think you mean 15 million, I am pretty sure, although I could be wrong that there has never been 15 billion people in America, or the America's added up together.

On a more positive side, Thanks for htat becuase I know the moive pulled an Ishtar at the box office, and I had written it off as Russell Crowe seems to be a class A ass in real life (at least his actions seem that way), with your review in mind Indifan101, I will now give it a chanve when it hits DVD, soem movies are better at home!
Thanks