Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Doctorjones

what level in the infernal machine is this?? i've played all the levels and i've never seen this before.

Indy.gif

I was expecting it to be on the Level Infernal Machine but it never happened.

IAdventurer01

... I forget its title, but it is the second level. It's in the room where you find all the tablets.

"Shh. Don't disturb the patrons. Well that'll be easy, they've been dead for thousands of years." and all that jazz. Ringing a bell?

EDIT: Remember also that publicity screenshots lie. That room was actually filled with scorpions and spiders - not snakes- if I recall correctly.

Finn

Staff member
Nothing to add to the statement above. Except Indy didn't wear his jacket on that level. And the whip doesn't work against the snakes (or anything else to that extent) very effectively.

Doctorjones

IAdventurer01 said:
EDIT: Remember also that publicity screenshots lie. That room was actually filled with scorpions and spiders - not snakes- if I recall correctly.

Come to think of it. Indy doesnt have his jacket on and there aren't any snakes there. Also if you look at that doorway it is usually big enough for Indy to only crawl through. But there he could just walk in.

Gear

On a scale from 1-10 what would you guys place IM on?
(1 being really bad, 10 being steller)

Doctorjones

I'd say a 7/10. The graphics are not brilliant but are good for the time it was made. The moves and controls are not that good either. But, I like the storyline and the levels (with some exceptions.)