New Acquisitions!!

lao che & sons

Nice Poster Indyclone!

Was at a flea market today and found some cool indy VHS videos in a series called the"complete adventures of indiana jones" does anyone know about this series. I got the last crusade raiders and Young indy treasure of the peacocks eye.

I also got an old jerry lee lewis record too!:)

Tommorrow I'm going to a couple comic shops so I'll see if I find any indy's;)

indyclone25

lao che & sons said:
Nice Poster Indyclone!

Was at a flea market today and found some cool indy VHS videos in a series called the"complete adventures of indiana jones" does anyone know about this series. I got the last crusade raiders and Young indy treasure of the peacocks eye.

I also got an old jerry lee lewis record too!:)

Tommorrow I'm going to a couple comic shops so I'll see if I find any indy's;)
the videos were to tie in with the releases of the young indiana jones vhs series that was released that is why each one has a volume number it would have been nice but they didn't release any of the cory carrier episodes and then the didnt do any more releases on vhs either until the dvd releases in 2003and then they released the young indy dvds . hope that helps shed some light on the vhs 's

lao che & sons

indyclone25 said:
the videos were to tie in with the releases of the young indiana jones vhs series that was released that is why each one has a volume number it would have been nice but they didn't release any of the cory carrier episodes and then the didnt do any more releases on vhs either until the dvd releases in 2003and then they released the young indy dvds . hope that helps shed some light on the vhs 's

Thanks! You've helped me alot of my collectible questions Indyclone;)

UIMJ

You guys can check out the scoop on the tragedy that is Wizard World Chicago '09 in this thread, but for my newest Indy pick up, check out this image!

RakCard.jpg

This artist, RAK does great sketch cards and prints of his work, which can be found at the RAK Graphics website.

indyclone25

well after going to the chicago comic con i was able to get for low prices ----
1. a new indiana jones t-shirt (15 bucks)
2. indiana jones statue bust ( the one where he is holding the whip---25 bucks)
3. a full box of kotcs trading cards with autograph card signed by igor jijikine (24 bucks)
4.the first two volumes of the indiana jones dark horse comics omnibuses ( 5 bucks each )
not a bad haul if i do say so my self i will post pics soon

lao che & sons

Nice, Indyclone! only 5 bucks for each omnibus book? Man! that's a great deal. Is that t-shirt a vintage? I heard that chicago-con wasn't so hot this year. What did you think??

indyclone25

it was ok better than last year although marvel and dc and dark horse did not have booths ---- but most time when they have booths they don't have much going on anyways --- the t-shirt is from junk mail designs and i guess it has been around for the last few months ---i just like the retro look though and since it was indy i had to get it .

lao che & sons

cool. I like the retro design of the tee also. It almost looks like one of those temple of doom ones with the characters on it. Glad you had a good time.;)

DocWhiskey

Awesome pics, Indyclone. Hope you had a great time. I know I did.

My swag from CCC:
10gdb3n.jpg

And I know I'm whoring this pic, but my friend and I from Sunday:
2d8j485.jpg

indyclone25

isnt it a really nice ornament did you see what next years is gong to look like , that one is also nice there is a pic some place on the raven ---i will have to get the link

Saber79

Really great stuff, clone and doc...makes me wish I went as well...I guess I have to see if anything is coming to New York....oh well

My latest pickups aren't really huge but...

Just received:
1- german soldier two pack
2- Indy IV promo coin from 2008 SDCC
3- Indiana Jones Adventure pin from Adventureland in Disney World.

Barnett College

indyclone25 said:
isnt it a really nice ornament did you see what next years is gong to look like , that one is also nice there is a pic some place on the raven ---i will have to get the link

I got this pic from throwmetheidol.com site. It's the upcoming 2010 hallmark ornament. I think it looks quite nice

hallmark1.jpg

Bests
Barnett