The Indy Cast

indyrcks

I am just showing you how much I love The Indy Cast because it is the most brilliant podcast in the world:) :D :whip: :)

Adam McDaniel said:
Anyway, if any of you plan to go to the Amsel exhibit, shoot me an email! Adam

I was just in Philly, saw the World Champion Phillies and all the Revolutionary sites, but was severely disappointed to miss the Raiders/Doom screenings near town and of course the Amsel Exhibit. His Raiders poster was the first movie poster I drew/copied as a youngster!

Last Crusade/Crystal Skull might get me out that way again...when do you plan on being there?

Adam McDaniel

Amsel's final comp piece for the RAIDERS rerelease poster...

Amsel_Exhibit_Flyer_Small.jpg

...as featured on this flyer promoting the Philadelphia exhibit. (I just got permission to post it!)

Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry I couldn't post a high-rez image, but then again nothing compares to seeing Amsel's work in person! :)

Indy-Cast: Episode 66

We?re back after a week off with an update on the Richard Amsel exhibition, some news from Sideshow Collectibles that set hearts on fire, Mitch talks M&Ms Indy style plus we also have some great emails an awesome Top 10 from Lon which you?ll get a real kick out of and an announcement at the end of the show!

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
We?re back after a week off with an update on the Richard Amsel exhibition, some news from Sideshow Collectibles that set hearts on fire, Mitch talks M&Ms Indy style plus we also have some great emails an awesome Top 10 from Lon which you?ll get a real kick out of and an announcement at the end of the show!

Thanks Rocket!

We also will be putting the show on hiatus for May as I have a tonne of work to do - mainly the school musical which I'm directing which means I have all my weekends taken up and I don't want to end up looking like Belloq at the end of Raiders - Stay tuned, we may drop a 'short round' mini cast but we'll be back on June 6th! (y)

Indy-Cast: Episode 67

Posted By Ed on May 22, 2009

In this special birthday edition of the Indy-Cast we have a new interview with Crystal Skull extra Mike Franzman and we revisit our interview with Indy IV stunt man Jon Braver! So bring the presents, enjoy the punch and fairy bread as we say happy first birthday to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

Good Grief Mitch...you went to Disney and ALREADY had the gift store at home?!? Since you played the pinball, was it the Trillogy Machine or just the Raiders table?

Any other game stand outs? Last time I was there they had an incredible Alien First Person Shooter. Loud, HUGE gun with great recoil great graphics, great sound...very tense!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
It was the latest Indy Pinball that included Crystal Skull... I have played the other - it was always at the arcade in Oaks Bluff in Marthas Vineyard for about 5 years in a row.. the one that ended with "see you tomorrow Indiana Jones"...

and as far as having all the stuff in the gift shop... like I said it is mostly Hasbro Indy figs and Mighty Muggs..

they used to have park exclusive stuff long ago -- but that's all gone now...

I will have to check with my pal Brandon from Indyfans at DisneyLand and se what they have in the CA shop...

Goonie

Mitchellhallock said:
they used to have park exclusive stuff long ago -- but that's all gone now...

I wonder if they'll bring back the park exclusive stuff now that Hasbro stuff is done. Also, Mitchell, there's 5 Disney parks not four as you've said in your segment. However Hong Kong's park doesn't yet have an Indiana Jones attraction.

indycast

Goonie said:
Yay! And I hope you guys mentioned the Staff of Kings book petition. Downloading now. (y)

Yep, happily mentioned it plus added the links in the show notes. Let's hope we can help Rob get his work out there!:)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Goonie said:
I wonder if they'll bring back the park exclusive stuff now that Hasbro stuff is done. Also, Mitchell, there's 5 Disney parks not four as you've said in your segment. However Hong Kong's park doesn't yet have an Indiana Jones attraction.

Well, what are they waiting for!

I always wished that Disney World in FL had the Temple of the Forbidden Eye ride like Anaheim... it is very cool... heck have the stunt show AND the ride... Hollywood Studios needs more rides anyway.