How to unlock Indy in Lego Star Wars

IndyFan89

Tuesday i went out and grabbed a copy of "Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga". Everybody said the previous games was fun so i thought i would give this one a try (that and the fact that Indy is in it). After the first level i unlocked Indy.

Here is how you do it and it's VERY easy:

Play the first Level and collect as many studs as you can(Studs is to Lego SW as Coins is to Mario).

Once you finish it make sure you have 50,000 studs or more.

Go back to the Cantina and find the Bonus room. It will have this symbol on it "?"(It's not a secret room). It's super easy to find.

Once you're in the Bonus Room there is a bunch of doors that are locked but one should be open. That room is called the Movie Room.

Walk in it and a menu should come up with videos you can watch. Select the Lego Indiana Jones Trailer.

After watching it a message should come up that will look something like this:

"Indiana Jones is now available for purchase in the Cantina."

Go back into the main Cantina room and walk up to the bar tender. Select the character menu and find the silloute of Indy.

He costs 50,000 studs to buy and unlock.

Ounce you unlock him you will see him walking around the Cantina occasional and you can play as him in Free Play.

Hope this helps! (y) :hat:

xfkirsten

Thanks for the heads-up! I just got the game today, and bought Indy ASAP. I had far too much fun running around the Cantina and whipping people! ;)

Gillman

Thanks

Thank you for this, by the way. I would have tried to unlock him by playing the game if it weren't for your tip.

Vlad Dracula

Just got the game tonight, here's a few things I noticed.

The Indy in Lego SW game is not the same as the one in Lego Indiana Jones trailers. He uses the Han Solo head and not the Indy five o'clock shadow head like the actual Lego mini figure and in the Lego Indy game trailers. He also doesn't have his bag and is missing the gun holster that is painted on the mini figure.

You still use the gun as grappling hook to swing on stuff and not his whip unfortunately. He does have the whip but it is only used for close attacks instead of punching people.