How It Should Have Ended (HISHE) videos

HenryJunior

New animated video from the guys at HISHE. Make sure you don't miss the post credits scene. I hope they get to Raiders and Temple of Doom, I always like these videos.

Grail Knight: "I hope my girlfriend is still alive!!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

IAdventurer01

This is definitely the funniest spoof of Indy I've seen in a long time! I need to catch up on HISHE, it's been a while since I've flipped through them - they're all pretty good! (y)

The Lone Raider

A lot of good jokes in this one!

I'm telling y'all, though, Indy was not still wanted for murder by the end of the film. That all got resolved with the American military extraction of Voller, Klaber, and Hauke from Morocco. Mason witnessed the murders first hand, and she likely helped orchestrate the extraction. She chewed them all out on the helicopter, and the dialogue in that scene made it quite clear that the three of them were in major trouble with the US government.

If that wasn't enough, Indy needed the dial, and Helena, in order to prove his innocence on his own. Helena easily could have gone to the police while he was knocked out at the end of the film to clear his name.

But it's the first one. Really it's the first one. It's just too obvious for me.