Fate of Atlantis hints and tech help

EvilDevo

yeah that works, thanks... but now it's not full screen like when it was running straight from the CD rom drive. any way to make SCUMM full screen? i checked the FAQ (not very hard, mind you) and couldnt find anything

Call me Bellosh

Can someone help me? I'm really having trouble and I know it must be something simple. I have to align the sunstone, moonstone, and worldstone according to the passage in the dialogue of plato that says

"..with the rising sun breaking night's grip above the fiery peak. Final entrance yielded only to contrary minds."

It seems like I've tried almost every possible combination but I just can't get it.

Dust McAlan

Okay, here's how I did it:

If you're at the huge diorama, what you need to do is align the stones so that the pictographs are facing to the LEFT. Then, when you attempt to enter Atlantis itself, align everything on the opposite side, the RIGHT hand side of the screen.

It took me forever to figure out that one.

Finn

Staff member
"Contrary minds..."

It means put everything as you put them in Crete, then turn every disc 180 degrees.

Call me Bellosh

I'm at the big diorama btw, and I tried aligning it to the left, like so, but it still isn't working. Do I have all the right pictographs?

worldstonebc3.jpg

The Tingler

No, it's supposed to be in line with the Bull's horns originally - so reverse it!

It depends - are you at the very final machine or are you at the entrance of Atlantis?

Do what Finn said if you're just at the entrance - use the full alignment you used on Crete, then turn it to the opposite side of the Horns.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
You use the same stone alignments you've used before and only add the worldstone combination. Here's a pic:

foa_crete_combination.png

Nurhachi1991

Is there anywhere you can download this game?

I really can't aford 50.00 for a copy

and when I mean download I mean pay for it online than download it.

The Tingler

I'm glad you cleared that up at the end there! Unfortunately no, there's no legal places to buy new, online or offline.

Nurhachi1991

I'm at the final allinment! I have been at it for over an hour what do I do?!?!?!

Anyone please I have played this for over 8 hours I just want to beat it..............

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
I'm at the final allinment! I have been at it for over an hour what do I do?!?!?!

Anyone please I have played this for over 8 hours I just want to beat it..............

I'd suggest backtracking <I>a bit</I>, and looking around.

Nurhachi1991

Attila the Professor said:
I'd suggest backtracking <I>a bit</I>, and looking around.

I got it all I had to do was pay attention to the wall!! I beat the game for my first time and let me say I loved every second of it even the maze that took me forever! I was thinking about buying LC the graphic adventure is it like FOA Attila?