Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

I was able to pick it up tonight, but will not be able to play it. Can't wait though, as I loved the first one. I would have preferred it for PS2, but haven't seen anything about it so I got it for the Wii.

Nurhachi1991

I have been playing the DS version I like the 1st DS version but this is some of the worst crap I have ever played it opens up with a lost style plane wreck with Indy and his buddy's including Mola Ram and Toht stranded on an island. Indy and MArion go exploring only to find none other than..... you guessed it George Mchale. after saving Mac's life he gives you a journal page where you get to play a KOTCS level. I thought Oh boy I get to play the thrilling warehouse chase! Commies to the left of me Commies to the right all trying to kill me this is going to be fun!........................ Well the level opens up with you and MAc and you team up with Spalko and Dovchenko and use team work to open the door because everyone is such good buddies! I turned it off shortly after going inside.

I feel like Mutt when he was looking at Oxley's cell going "Why........"

Why lego would you produce this it's like fan fiction gone horribly horribly wrong.

Why has Indy all of a sudden become fodder for kiddie games? I thought Indy was a serious enough character to get a " Big Boy" game but evidently no.

I would rather play the Piano stage on Staff of Kings than this crap again I hope I can return it

UIMJ

Nurhachi1991 said:
I have been playing the DS version I like the 1st DS version but this is some of the worst crap I have ever played it opens up with a lost style plane wreck with Indy and his buddy's including Mola Ram and Toht stranded on an island. Indy and MArion go exploring only to find none other than..... you guessed it George Mchale. after saving Mac's life he gives you a journal page where you get to play a KOTCS level. I thought Oh boy I get to play the thrilling warehouse chase! Commies to the left of me Commies to the right all trying to kill me this is going to be fun!........................ Well the level opens up with you and MAc and you team up with Spalko and Dovchenko and use team work to open the door because everyone is such good buddies! I turned it off shortly after going inside.

I feel like Mutt when he was looking at Oxley's cell going "Why........"

Why lego would you produce this it's like fan fiction gone horribly horribly wrong.

Why has Indy all of a sudden become fodder for kiddie games? I thought Indy was a serious enough character to get a " Big Boy" game but evidently no.

I would rather play the Piano stage on Staff of Kings than this crap again I hope I can return it

-shrugs-
It's a great game that fits the Lego formula while complimenting the Indiana Jones franchise. Nothing wrong with wanting a valid Indy game, but then you shouldn't have bought the Lego one. :rolleyes:

indyclone25

so far a fun game for the wii---- starts ed opening the kotcs skull game and after finishing the level it opened up the storyline of raiders , so far it has been pretty fun

Nurhachi1991

But I liked Lego Indy 1 because it at least tried to follow the movies. Does the console version open up with that stupid plane crash scene or does it jump right into KOTCS like it should?

michael

Nurhachi1991 said:
But I liked Lego Indy 1 because it at least tried to follow the movies. Does the console version open up with that stupid plane crash scene or does it jump right into KOTCS like it should?
It jumps right into KOTCS. You have to go with the console version of this game, in my opinion.

lao che & sons

ok, so the wii version is villain-hero friendship free correct? this will definatley be a big time renter for me. I never bought the first one and I loved it! But this one I hope is just a good:D

Vance

Nurhachi1991 said:

Oh, bull, you were here in spades complaining about how Lego Indy was a kids' game and that it was terrible and took liberties with the story, yadda, yadda, yadda. I swear, sometimes I think you're here JUST to complain.

UIMJ

Vance said:
Oh, bull, you were here in spades complaining about how Lego Indy was a kids' game and that it was terrible and took liberties with the story, yadda, yadda, yadda. I swear, sometimes I think you're here JUST to complain.

It's just that he's such a big fan that he knows exactly the way everything Indy should go! :rolleyes:

It's not likely that Nurhachi has the same problems in real life that he has here on the forums. ;)

Vance

Screw the consoles, get the PC version.

I love my PS3, but not that much! But, Lego IJ2 is going to have to wait until I'm done with Dragon Age... (I did solve the first KOTC level and wasn't as thrilled with the game as Lego IJ1...)

It's not likely that Nurhachi has the same problems in real life that he has here on the forums.

Not going there. I'll just stand by my existing statement. :p

JP Jones

The review just came out on gametrailers, but since my mac crashed a few days ago I've had to use my old pc that CAN'T PLAY VIDEOS ON GAMETRAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So could somone post the review on Youtube, PLEASE? and could you do it FAST!!!!!!!!!

AlivePoet

The review above suggests more of a middling 5-6 at best as opposed to a 7... the reviewer really did not say much positive about the game, and criticized it in every stage of the review.