Alright ah
Chh chh-chh, uh Chh chh-chh, uh
Chh chh-chh, uh Chh chh-chh time

Insomniac

Once I was face to face with a great white that bit the side of our boat and I was scrambling for the harpoon when I slipped over the railing but then my dad shot the shark with the harpoon rite when I fell of the rail I fell over the rail.Pretty scary!!! luckily I had my life jacket on.:eek:

adventure_al

football (soccer)

all things adventure:
such as the mummy and tintin

music:
reuben, my favourite band ever! biffy clyro, muse

history. mostly ancient i just find fascinating.

documentaries, i could watch all day long.

i would say women but i think 'i' am THEIR obsession, which is entirely different :cool: haha

AngieAki said:
-Reproductive Rights

Off topic:

That's the most idiotic term I've heard ever used to justify murder. Reproduction is a positive insinuation. The actual truth is directly opposite to what the term suggests. These aren't rights to reproduce, but rather rights to end reproduction.

If you're going to support something so heinous, at least be honest. Your jargon is offensive and misleading.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Movies. Film Student, what did you expect?

Piano. Playing popular tunes though, not actually writing music. I'm honestly not creative enough for that.

Drawing. I love drawing people for some reason and considering to join a still life class. It's pretty cheap and at the uni and sounds interesting.

AFL! Australian Football League. Not soccer, but a special type of football called Aussie Rules, which is derived from Gaelic Football played by the Irish, but AFL has a ball like NFL and the rules are a bit different.

Going to concerts and theatre, particularly of bands that put on a good show and theatre shows that interest me.

Dancing in the clubs. It's really great to get all the pressure off and have some fun getting down with my peeps.

Guys. Coz I'm straight and single. But, not really caring too much about that at the moment. I'm more worried about getting my career on track.

Reading. Great adventure and 19th Century novels particularly Robert Louis Stevenson, H.R. Haggard. Also movie magazines like Empire, Total Film and In Camera (Kodak Cinematographer's mag).

Ska

311...a reggae/alternative band from Omaha, NE. 5 member band that's been together since the early 90's. Great live show. If the lead singer of 311 sings happy birthday at his niece's party, I want to hear it.

Adventure movies (beat the bad guy to the artifact movies)...As we all know, Indy isn't the only adventure movie ever made. And I want them all!

Videogames...Any free time I have usually goes to playing videogames.

Hockey...Go Pens!

Football (American)...Go Steelers (next year)!

Reading...I'm always reading a book (when I'm not playing videogames). I'm really into the Dan Brown "religious mystery" style and the adventure styles of Matthew Reilly and James Rollins. I single handedly keep our local library in business.

Life...yes, I'm obsessed with life. Every day I wake up is a great day. I'm definitely a "cups half full" kinda guy.

adventure_al

Violet Indy said:
Going to concerts and theatre, particularly of bands that put on a good show and theatre shows that interest me

Not meaning to seem snide but would you honestly go see a band that don't put on a good show or to the theatre to see something that doesn't interest you? :confused: