Indy color "title" font for custom-made button

Indyologist

I want to use a service on Esty.com that will custom-design a button for me. I need to download a color version of the Indiana Jones font from Raiders to design the button, which will say: "Be a hero to someone today!" The word "hero" will be in this traditional red-orange-yellow-white Indiana Jones Raiders font, with a picture of Indy in the background. I want to wear this button to work. Could someone kindly post a link/s to download this font for free, if it even exists? Your help would be appreciated. ~Indyologist

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indyologist said:
I want to use a service on Esty.com that will custom-design a button for me. I need to download a color version of the Indiana Jones font from Raiders to design the button, which will say: "Be a hero to someone today!" The word "hero" will be in this traditional red-orange-yellow-white Indiana Jones Raiders font, with a picture of Indy in the background. I want to wear this button to work. Could someone kindly post a link/s to download this font for free, if it even exists? Your help would be appreciated. ~Indyologist

You don't see many - if any - fonts that come with colors pre-included. I'm not sure it's even possible.

I assume you don't have Adobe Photoshop, but here's one (of many) links that offer an outline for how to produce text in the Indiana Jones title style, so you at least have a sense of the steps involved. There are, I believe, Photoshop-style browser-based programs, but I couldn't speak to whether they'd have this much capability.

Perhaps you ought to commission it from a graphic designer?