Foa

VP

Moderator Emeritus
:whip:
icon_whip.gif

Jay R. Zay

you know, INDYfatigable, when you are not german, you should translate the text from a german page. ;)

under the combinations, it says "page 1" "page 2", etc.

it's, if nobody clearly said so (and i didn't see it): usually, to start FoA, you need to enter a special code that can be found in the manual, as in all other Lucas Arts games i know. this page is probably for people who stole it or (to assume the best) for people who lost their handbook. so no cheats, sorry ;)

INDYfatigable

I don't have to enter no code i just click the icon and boom im playing. Besides, i didn't even have to install it on my computer. I went to the my computer section when the cd was in, clicked Fate of Atlantis (application) and it was intalled.

Jay R. Zay

"Are you suggeting that I stole my copy?!?"

strange... why are you so... nervous? i mean for what people do you think there are serial number web sites? serial numbers are used to unlock software. these FoA codes are the same. and what good could a site showing the codes be for somebody who owns a manual? exactly, it's for people who don't HAVE a manual. and how could this be? either they've lost it or they never had one. and i'd be surprised if lucas arts ever sold a complete edition nobody could use because it didn't contain the codes to start it.

what i said was just neutral facts. i didn't even mention you so why do you react like this? :) seems like life is *very* strange, indeed.

you don't have to enter a code? strange, again. i bought a new release "Fate of Atlantis" (in a box with the monkey island and indy games including indy 3d) just a few months ago and i *still* had to enter a code just like the old, original version i used to have.

you know, ironically you lead all of us to the conclusion that you've probably stolen your version with the last two replies that were meant to eradicate this impression. i didn't think of it before. and just to make clear: although i don't agree to software piracy, it's none of my business what you do or don't do. let's not make a big dead out of this. just, these are no cheats or whatever, it's what people like me have to enter when they start the game. that's all there is to say about this.

Yes you did, and you are going to go to jail for having a fake FOA version, ahauihauhauaahuahauahua :D lol relax, i have lots of those games downloaded from the net, not FOA though ;)

Ps.Yes call the police but ill be waiting for them auahauahauhau