Mutt vs. Dovchenko: who'd win?

Mutt versus Dovchenko: who'd win?

• Mutt

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dovchenko

Votes: 41 83.7%

• Total voters

Texas

Lets say hypothetically that Mutt instead of Indy fought Dovchenko during the ant sequence. Who do you think would win in a hypothetical fist fight between Mutt and Dov and why?

Morning Bell

If Mutt had the sword then he'd have a chance. In terms of a general fist-fight, I think Mutt would be in trouble, although he'd put up a good fight.

The Man

Mutt couldn't take whatever was left of Dovchenko after the ants had their icky way with him.

Kevin

In a straight-up fistfight, Dovchenko would own Mutt. Until Mutt pulled his switchblade out and stabbed Dovchenko in the throat.

wolfgang

I like Mutt. And I like Ike...stupid joke. ANyway, I like Mutt, but Indy himself almost couldn't do it. Mutt would've lost.

Agent Z

Dovchenko, and it wouldn't be close.

BTW, who picked Mutt? Was it an honest pick, or an error in the voting process? Just wondering...:confused:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Don't know who picked Mutt...

Anyway, Dovchenko would win. Frankly, even if Mutt had a sword, he'd still lose. Heck, even Spalko beat up Mutt!

However, if it were a beauty contest, Mutt would win!!! :p

wolfgang

Violet Indy said:
Don't know who picked Mutt...

Anyway, Dovchenko would win. Frankly, even if Mutt had a sword, he'd still lose. Heck, even Spalko beat up Mutt!

However, if it were a beauty contest, Mutt would win!!! :p

HEY! Watch it! Irina kicks ass!! She is my favorite Indy villain. I love her! I almost wish it was Indy who got stuck with the UFO, and she getting away. :mad: :p

Agent Z

wolfgang said:
HEY! Watch it! Irina kicks ass!!

I think she more than earned her street cred when she was flipped over the hood of Marion's duck and still managed to grab onto the machine gun and fire right back in the same motion. (y)

Seriously, Irina kicking Mutt's ass was a formality.

wolfgang

Agent Z said:
I think she more than earned her street cred when she was flipped over the hood of Marion's duck and still managed to grab onto the machine gun and fire right back in the same motion. (y)

Seriously, Irina kicking Mutt's ass was a formality.

Awesome! Someone who makes sense!

oki9Sedo

Irina's no pushover. She's obviously got swordfighting and martial arts skills. She kicks Mutts ass!

Indy would beat her but I'm sure she'd get a few hits in there.

Dayne

Spalko is probably the fastest fighter out of all the baddies in the entire series! Would've been an awesome fight with her pinned against Indy, though most likely rather short (one hit from Indy would drop her).

Getting to the topic, Mutt wouldn't stand a chance. Dovchenko would kill him with his own switchblade, then feed his sorry ass to the ants. Don't get me wrong, I like Mutt, but this just what I think would happen.

wolfgang

HEEEY! Leave Irina alone! :( . Heehee. Yeah I wanna defend her! I don't think Indy would win on a vs. with Irina because I don't think he would hit her. I know I know, he threw her off the car. Who knows? He might! But I rather believe that he would marry her and divorce Marion.....if Irina hadn't died, that's what I would have liked Indy V to be about.