Battle of the Late Night Shows!!!

Which Late Night TV Show Do You Like Best?

• Fan for Fergie- Late, Late Show W/ Craig Ferguson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abe Vayoda

I'm guessing this was meant to be a poll too?

Eh... I'll post again anyway... :p

Late Night With Conan O'Brien is my favorite, tied only by The Daily Show.
Letterman, and Colbert are second. In fact, those are about the only four shows I watch on television.
Colbert keeps getting better and better. And, I don't know if anyone knows this, but Comedy Central is making a second spin-off from the Daily Show that will star Lewis Black. That's one of the reasons they haven't had an installment of Back in Black in a while.
At least, that's the rumours going around.

Indyologist

I voted David Letterman. He's the goofiest-looking guy and he's hilarious! I like Jay Leno too, but he can get way too off-color sometimes. Gotta love dem "stupid pet/human tricks," too!

I loved the one stunt where he had the Rockettes deliever a pizza to the studio.

Wonder what kind of tip they got? :D

IndyBuff

I don't watch many talk shows but when I do I always watch Leno. I went to a live taping of one of his shows a few years ago and it was a lot of fun and I had a great time. I especially like his "Headline" segment and I hear that's a nice down-to-earth type of person.

Abe Vayoda

Indy said:
I don't watch many talk shows but when I do I always watch Leno. I went to a live taping of one of his shows a few years ago and it was a lot of fun and I had a great time. I especially like his "Headline" segment and I hear that's a nice down-to-earth type of person.

I voted other, becuase I'm... Joyous for Jon Stewart. :rolleyes:

This is one poll I'd like to make multiple choices. I would also like to place a vote for Conan.

Finn

Staff member
Let's give a big hand to Mr. O'Brien! The guy got impressive 40 percent out of massive ten votes!

indifan101

Jay Leno doing Headlines is a riot! I'm also a fan of Jimmy Kimmel's This WeeK in Unecessary Censorship! If you haven't seen it yet, see it! I crack up everytime he does a clip from Sesamae Street!:D