If you had $100-$150 to spend on one artifact.

Stoo

The Jackal (with the broken ear from the bookends of "Curse of the Jackal")

OR

The Omphalos (from "Peril at Delphi")

michael

Toss up between the Holy Grail and the Sankara Stones.

Although if the stones lit up, that would win my heart over.

400036_press01-001.jpg

Maybe it'll go on sale...

Stoo said:
The Jackal (with the broken ear from the bookends of "Curse of the Jackal")

OR

The Omphalos (from "Peril at Delphi")

Stoo,
Have you seen these for sale? Or are you counting the $ towards material to make one?
I've seen Jackals people have done that ranged from good to great. I have not seen an Omphalos replica (that I can remember).

Stoo

ddschneider1972 said:
Stoo,
Have you seen these for sale? Or are you counting the $ towards material to make one?
I've seen Jackals people have done that ranged from good to great. I have not seen an Omphalos replica (that I can remember).
No, sorry DD. Purely wishful thinking on my part.:eek: Would love to see those various Jackals, though!

Another (wishful) replica of an artifact in the $100-150 range would be Grey Cloud's peace pipe from "Mystery of the Blues". (While I was in Colorado this summer, I looked for one that could possibly be modifed but to no avail...:()

I had, and I did. Got a Grail Diary and the Grail itself, with the antidote (to the poison you just drank) vial thrown in as a bonus.

IAdventurer01

hatsie said:
the Hermocrates

This.

Wow, I can't believe I wasn't thinking about this one. It would be such an interesting addition to my bookshelf, and boy would it confuse some educated (yet unfamiliar with FoA) people if they were checking out my collection! :D

Spending the day watching football and added lights to the display cabinet.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108831013881846247239/albums/5693185434373539153

The light on the idol isn't as bright in real life.

The objects on the bottom shelf are some various artifacts that fit in. Fish fossils, civil war relics, 2 50 cal. WW2 bullets (from my grandpa), replica Ohio Indian pieces: the 2 tablets and the head. an actual broken arrowhead and flint drill I found years ago.

Next: fix the wires