Strange voice in Last Crusade tank

Stoo

ResidentAlien said:
Ok-- just popped it in. I think I hear what you're all on about. But you're simply mad. It's a grunt and nothing more. Seems like it was looped in for Henry-- it occurs right when he's lifting the guard off of him.

...unless there's something else I'm not hearing?
Did you listen with headphones, Res?

AnythingGoes

michael said:
Wow, didn't know this thread would be dug up today! Thanks for the change of thread name, Moedred. I believe I started this thread when I was a noob, hence the awful previous title!

Anyways, yes, there is definitely something there! It's not that it's significant or anything, but something that I wanted to point out. (way back when!)
You can thank me for this! I've been going around and breathing life into the older threads that I find interesting! It's kind of fun, really!
:whip:

XanaduEli

when i was about five i thought Henry was saying "Sorry" but as i grew older started to realise it was probably just a grunt :whip:

Adventure Girl

Looks like I gotta get out the old tapes again. :)

I don't know but it could've been something to do with the editing or maybe it was someone off set like one of the assistants or something. :confused: Honestly have no clue what it could be but I'm definately gonna look into it.

Raiders90

One audio error I noticed is when Indy is down in the catacombs he nearly trips and he goes "whoa" but the "whoa" sounds distorted somehow.