Will you be watching Raiders this weekend?

Will you be watching Raiders this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

michael

Rocket Surgeon said:
Yes...add a poll!
I thought I clicked the add poll, but I guess I didn't, and I tried to edit it and it wouldn't allow it....hold on...mods are gonna have to save this.

The Man

Henry W Jones said:
I'm watching all 4 back to back Sunday. Where's that poll? :D

I haven't seen them back to back in anons! Good idea. Might even give Skull a rewhirling. Oh, it's a special weekend. Why not? ;)

Henry W Jones

The Man said:
I haven't seen them back to back in anons! Good idea. Might even give Skull a rewhirling. Oh, it's a special weekend. Why not? ;)

I gotta watch KOTCS too. It's still Indy and Sunday is the day we were all introduced to our adventurous friend with the whip:whip:and hat.:hat:

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I'm definitely watching Raiders.

The great thing is that this weekend in NSW is a 3 day weekend. So I can easily do an Indy movie marathon.

Of course!! As a matter of fact already got it in my ipod to watch it on the way as ill be travelling on this day.

Oh yes...

Regards,

LJ

Goodeknight

Henry W Jones said:
I'm watching all 4 back to back Sunday.

There was a fourth one?? (just kidding)

I have no recollection when I went to see Raiders in 1981. I know it wasn't opening weekend.

Wow, 30 years. SW and Indy have really withstood the test of time.

When they're out in HD/3D/4K/Smellovision they'll be even better!

Caidanbi

I might be. Hopefully will be. Depends on a few other factors, but if it were up to me alone then the answer would definitely be yes!

Stoo

Violet said:
The great thing is that this weekend in NSW is a 3 day weekend. So I can easily do an Indy movie marathon.
3 day weekend here in La Suisse, too. Monday is a holiday so I will definitely be doing an Indy movie marathon (and will be including the "Mystery of the Blues" bookends between "Crusade" and "Skull").:D

Heh heh!

I'm going to go Christmas shopping in Greenwich Village, stopping along the way for holiday spirit and then I am going to see Raiders on the big screen!

Digital Freak, want to catch up?:D