New Acquisitions!!

Nurhachi1991

Maybe.Not Today said:
I got those at comic con too. I also pre ordered the deluxe sideshow belloq. Then today i bought the cairo thug two pack and the mutt with motorcycle hasbro deluxe packs at target.

Lucky! So you got the Skull to?

Nurhachi1991

I got this on Monday not Indy related but everyone keeps telling me they are impossible to find because they were recalled does anyone else have this figure?

jokerfigure.jpg

RelicHunter

Nurhachi1991 said:
I got this on Monday not Indy related but everyone keeps telling me they are impossible to find because they were recalled does anyone else have this figure?

jokerfigure.jpg

Nice find, But I have had about 3 of them since the Indy figures came out.

Nurhachi1991

do they have the 7 holes in the sides? If they don't lets just say your in the money!

I also bought the Indiana Jones mickey mouse its a pretty neat figure.

Maybe.Not Today

Nurhachi1991 said:
Lucky! So you got the Skull to?

Yeah, I got the skull. My friend got the grail and sankara stones. I was jealous cause i've always thought the sankara stones were an awesome relic, but the skull sculpt is extra awesome, so im happy.

I got that mickey indy too. I think my favorite part is the fact that he has indy colored gloves.

bgiles73

I got the Joker and Scarecrow figures at the same time. I am now frantically looking for the Nightmare Batman chase figure. I have the chase figure with the Christian Bale/ Bruce Wayne headsculpt. The Movie Masters series is awesome. I hear that they maybe going back and giving the older Batman movies and maybe even Superman the same action figure treatment! That would certainly be sweeeeeeet! They had the Batpd vehicle for this scale on display at SDCC. I'm not sure if the TwoFace figure was the Movie Master series or not though. Does anyone here know?

Arab Swordsman

Maybe.Not Today said:
I got those at comic con too. I also pre ordered the deluxe sideshow belloq. Then today i bought the cairo thug two pack and the mutt with motorcycle hasbro deluxe packs at target.

Can you take the glasses off the Mutt figure on the motorcycle? If not then a headswap is in order for sure.

Nurhachi1991

Maybe.Not Today said:
Yeah, I got the skull. My friend got the grail and sankara stones. I was jealous cause i've always thought the sankara stones were an awesome relic, but the skull sculpt is extra awesome, so im happy.

I got that mickey indy too. I think my favorite part is the fact that he has indy colored gloves.

The Skull was the best relic in my opinion the stones looked kind of weird with the glitter in them..... I really wanted to drink from the tiny grail though.

mister64

bgiles73 said:
I got the Joker and Scarecrow figures at the same time. I am now frantically looking for the Nightmare Batman chase figure. I have the chase figure with the Christian Bale/ Bruce Wayne headsculpt. The Movie Masters series is awesome. I hear that they maybe going back and giving the older Batman movies and maybe even Superman the same action figure treatment! That would certainly be sweeeeeeet! They had the Batpd vehicle for this scale on display at SDCC. I'm not sure if the TwoFace figure was the Movie Master series or not though. Does anyone here know?

I think the Two-Face they showed is for the gimmicky/kid line. But according to:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=306069&page=27

there should be a Two-Face Movie Master figure in early 2009. Also Mattel is considering Gordon and Fox figures.

mister64

ChromiumBlue37 said:
What happened to the Indiana Jones discussion?

I've been looking at my local Walmarts and Targets all week, and no sign of wave 3. Hasbro Toy Shop had better restock!

iLUVINDY

i ordered my Henry Jones, Elsa and Vogel at hasbro toy shop like one month ago!!!! still havent gotten them (n), they just charged my card like $22 so im hoping thats for at least 2 figures, should ship tonight (y)