'Neo, meaning new'.

mini-inferno

Greeting fedora-heads,
just a short one to say hi to fellow Ark hunters. I joined up yesterday and I look forward to discussing all sorts of Indy stuff with you. I first saw Indy in Raiders back in 1981 when I was fifteen and I've been a fedora-head ever since.
cheers,
Mike:)

The Drifter

Hello, and welcome to The Raven! I stand near the doorway all day, and it's my duty to collect the bar fee. It's fifteen bucks to enter. Just give me the money, and come on in! Just remember do NOT speak to anyone about the bar fee.
Have fun!

Finn

Staff member
The Drifter said:
I stand near the doorway all day, and it's my duty to collect the bar fee. It's fifteen bucks to enter. Just give me the money, and come on in! Just remember do NOT speak to anyone about the bar fee.
The drinks are free, but I do recall extracting an extra tenner every once in a while for those fresh, clean nuts we have in the bowl. Which begs a question...

What the hell have you been doing with those spare fives, you deadbeat?

And oh, hey, a new guy. Go on in and enjoy yourself. Just don't get caught ogling the maid. She packs a wallop.

mini-inferno

Thanks guys!

Hello Guys,
huge thanks for the warm welcome and no problem with the bar fee, I've heard the whiskey and entertainment are well worth it. I'll just take the spare seat on the bar. The barmaid looks like a feisty character. What's her name?
Bottoms up guys!!:rolleyes: