if you could say one thing to Indiana Jones personally

jamesdude

What would it be?

I know you guys would always want to meet Indiana jones, providing he was a real person

Nurhachi1991

Me: Indy could you tell Jamesdude to stop making all these threads?

Indy: Drop dead!

Me: What?

Indy: I'm sorry I meant drop dead comrade

Indy's brother

Nurhachi1991 said:
Me: Indy could you tell Jamesdude to stop making all these threads?

Indy: Drop dead!

Me: What?

Indy: I'm sorry I meant drop dead comrade

Nelson+Ha+Ha.jpg

You know, it's been brought to your attention already, jamesdude.

jamesdude

if it makes you guys hapy, ill only post every so often.

the reason i post so much is that most of the time im bored or i aint got anything else to do. figure id talk to you guys.

Johnny Jones

I'll talk to you!
No, that's not what I'd say to Indy, that would be stupid, I hope I wouldn't become a babbling awestruck cretin or anything, I was just referring to jamesdude because he just said... oh never mind.:rolleyes:
Okay, what I would really say is "Please, let me be your new sidekick and I'll never be annoying after this because I can only say one thing to you personally."
On the other hand, if writing doesn't count as saying things in this case then I might ask to be pen pals instead and communicate with him that way (if he said yes).

jamesdude

its just that it seems like im becoming a punching bag whenever i post something. so i just figure i should lay off posting to a limit

Johnny Jones

Well hopefully they're just joking around and maybe accidentally taking it too far... but you don't need to worry about what they think since it's just the Internet (as long as you're not actually breaking any rules!).

I Don Quixote

Ooohh... this is a toughie.

Well, here we go:

"OK, now don't interrupt me. You got that? OK. You're so f*#%ing awesome, but so admirably human. Now, do you like me? Please circle 'yes' or 'no'."