The Indy Cast

Indy-Cast: Episode 70

Posted By Ed on June 19, 2009

This big news this week is the announcement that work on Indy 5 has begun, we have a great book and Staff of Kings video game review, trivia from a video game legend, find out your favourite Indy opening sequence and see if I can make it through the whole episode without losing my voice! If adventure has a name, it must be the Indy-Cast!

http://theforce.net/podcast/story/IndyCast_Episode_70_124443.asp

What a TEASE! Everything is there but the show itself! It's not available of the force.net page, Indy MySpace page or iTunes itself. Not to worry I'm sure it'll be up soon! Hold on to your hats! Sounds like a GREAT Episode!

indycast

Yep, the publishers jumped the gun on theforce.net - don't worry, the show will be up soon! when the show goes live I add the myspace show notes, twitter and forum posts so stay tuned!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Posted By Ed on June 19, 2009

http://theforce.net/podcast/story/IndyCast_Episode_70_124443.asp

What a TEASE! Everything is there but the show itself! It's not available of the force.net page, Indy MySpace page or iTunes itself. Not to worry I'm sure it'll be up soon! Hold on to your hats! Sounds like a GREAT Episode!

indyclone25

not much to boast about but my letter was read on the indycast!!! i guess since the beginning of the shows inception i have been on the show about four times --- but yes abnother great show this week ,

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I hope more Indyfans take a hint from Mark and write into the Indy-Cast - we need you folks to keep the boulder rolling with your Indy tales until Indy 5 comes out! (and beyond)....

Mitchellhallock said:
I hope more Indyfans take a hint from Mark and write into the Indy-Cast - we need you folks to keep the boulder rolling with your Indy tales until Indy 5 comes out! (and beyond)....

Stories, top ten lists, reviews, opinion, trivia, appreciation...all good reasons to contribute. Let Ed know what you think, for better or worse!

Saber79

Great show as always Ed, it was the perfect companion while mowing my lawn. Keep up the great work and rest that voice for the next episode!

indycast

Saber79 said:
Great show as always Ed, it was the perfect companion while mowing my lawn. Keep up the great work and rest that voice for the next episode!

Thanks! Don't forget we are having a week off, so hopefully the lawn won't grow too fast!

Indy Scout 117

Indycast. is. AWESOME!!!!!!!! if adventure has a name it must be the INDYCAST. its one of the best ways (besides theraider.net of course) that i get Indy news.

Indy Cast 72

Adam McDaniel in Club Obi Wan...some entertaining stories about Richard Amsel, and GREAT questions for the Show Catalog! Who knew Struzan and Amsel could have stared in their own Celebrity Death Match! Mitch, I can hear ya! Rob, you're in second gear! The mail bag answered the trivia! Great show guys, can't wait for next week!

robisindy said:
I've gotta be honest - I'm just not really sure what that means. It sounds like a criticism, though. :confused:

You wouldn't be anything BUT honest, I hope!;)

If you're really not sure what it means, don't obsess on the negative.

If you define criticism as the activity of subtle interpretation or analysis, look around you it's everywhere!

The only negative "per se" was that the trivia was answered in the mail bag. Everything else was improvements...