Young Indy, SPF, at the Calgary Comic Expo in April!

Goonie

Just announced via Facebook, Young Indy himself, Sean Patrick Flannery will be at the Calgary Comic Expo (April 26-28) if any of you are in town, along with his Boondock Saints costar Norman Reedus. Here's the guest list so far:
http://www.calgaryexpo.com/media-guests/

(y)

Too bad Young Indy isn't on Blu yet. Will just have to settle with getting my DVDs signed.

Goonie

Just announced today. In addition to Sean Patrick Flanery, John Rhys-Davies will be here! Awesome. I'm gonna have my first two Indy universe autographs. (y)

Indyfan82

Wow- very cool! I don't have the money for this one, but that's neat that you're in the area and can go. Have a great time! Hope you get to have that meeting with Sean Patrick Flannery and John Rhys-Davies and get their autographs.:) :cool:

Stoo

Goonie said:
The Expo organizers put up prices for photo ops here:
https://photoops.at/calgary-expo/2013/
Sean is $40 and John is $50.
WHAT? You have to PAY to have a photo taken with them? Is this normal at these convention things???:confused:

Anyway, I hope you get to meet them, Goonie, and am looking forward to hearing all the details, especially meeting with The Flan Man.

Goonie

Stoo said:
WHAT? You have to PAY to have a photo taken with them? Is this normal at these convention things???:confused:

These are photos taken by professional photographers. Some guests let you take photos with them at their signing tables. Just announced yesterday, MacGyver will be here! Richard Dean Anderson is showing up.

Indyfan82

These are photos taken by professional photographers. Some guests let you take photos with them at their signing tables. Just announced yesterday, MacGyver will be here! Richard Dean Anderson is showing up.
YAY! Awesome! I'm a huge fan of MacGyver.:) :cool: You definitely need to get his autograph if you can.:whip: (And tell Richard Dean Anderson he better be in the "MacGyver" movie that's being talked about in his signature role! If Harrison Ford can still do Indy, he can still do Mac!)

Goonie

Indyfan82 said:
YAY! Awesome! I'm a huge fan of MacGyver.:) :cool: You definitely need to get his autograph if you can.:whip: (And tell Richard Dean Anderson he better be in the "MacGyver" movie that's being talked about in his signature role! If Harrison Ford can still do Indy, he can still do Mac!)

I'm thinking going dressed as MacGruber. All I need are aviator glasses and a fishing vest. I got a mullet wig somewhere... (y)

A few more sleeps. It's gonna be crazy as all tickets for the Expo have sold out. :eek: :cool:

Stoo

So, Goonie, how did you meeting with SPF go? In the "New Acquisitions" thread, I read that you got his autograph but did you speak with him at all?

Goonie

Stoo said:
So, Goonie, how did you meeting with SPF go? In the "New Acquisitions" thread, I read that you got his autograph but did you speak with him at all?

Sean was cool. Got a pic with him at his signing table. Met John as well. He was very nice. Hope both come back again. Got to dig the pics out and post a couple. (y) Sorry for the delay in replying. Had a computer crash just after the comic con and then was super busy at work for the last three months.

Stoo

No sweat, Goonie.:cool: I figured something was up due to your absence. Post the photos whenever you get the chance.