Who Would Win? Indy Or...

mrman7

Hello Fellow Indyphiles! I always love debating who would win in cross-universe battles between popular heroes. Since Indy is obviously one of the toughest fighters in cinema history, I was hoping we could have a nice debate on how he would fare against similar heroes. I'll lay out my projections and let everyone else agree or disagree. Let the games begin and may the best hero win (hopefully Indy :hat: )

1. Indiana Jones vs. James Bond

Bond fires his PPK at Indy, who ducks behind a rock and returns fire with the Webley. It's a standoff. Bond goes for the laser watch, Indy whips it off his wrist, fires it at the ceiling above Bond and darts off.

Winner: Indy! (y)

2. Indiana Jones vs. Batman

The Dark Knight tosses a Batarang at Indy, who ducks and let's it whizz past his fedora. Indy whips out his Webley and fires at the Bat, but his armor repels the bullets. Indy goes for the whip and lassos Bats, but the Dark Knight shoots his grappling hook up into the sky, pulling himself up a nearby building with Indy hanging off with his whip and coming along for the ride! Atop the building, the two engage in fisticuffs but Indy's calloused knuckles are no match for Batman's gauntlets. Indy's fighting style shows true grit, but Bats is trained in martial arts and is able to deflect the punches. He knocks our intrepid hero out!

Winner: Batman (n)

3. Indiana Jones vs. Captain Kirk

Caught in a time warp, Captain Kirk beams down to planet Earth in the distant past of the Second World War and finds himself standing toe-to-toe with the man in the hat! Kirk tries to stun him with a phaser but since Indy still has a bit of healing power from sipping the grail, it doesn't affect him. Indy decides fair is fair and holsters his Webley. Fisticuffs!!! Kirk is strong and strategic but kind of slow and lumbering. He gets in a few hits but that only pisses off Indy, he lets him have it and knocks him out.

Winner: Indy! (y)

4. Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

Quick draw. Han shoots first.

Winner: Han (n)

5. Indiana Jones vs. Darth Maul

Darth pulls out his imposing dual-edged lightsaber and waves it around in an acrobatic display of his swordsman skills. He smiles that gross yellow smile and gives an evil cackle. Indy's bored. He pulls out his Webley and shoots the Sith in the gut. Maul looks confused before keeling over, dead.

Winner: Indy! (y) (y) (y) :gun:

Well what do you folks think? Agree? Disagree? Have some other ideas of people for Indy to fight and who would win. Join in!

TheFedora

1. Indy stands somewhat of a chance against Bond. Bond may have more training and experience but Indy has his gut instinct and may be able to beat him in a fistfight for sure. If Indy is able to get his whip in, he wins.

2. Batman Beats Indy. Every time. Sorry.

3. Indy beats Kirk in a straight on fistfight. Provided he manages to knock the phaser away, Indy is more then a match for Captain Kirk.

4. Han Shot first. Always.

5. Maul would force choke Indy before he got close. Sorry, Maul wins.

mrman7

TheFedora said:
5. Maul would force choke Indy before he got close. Sorry, Maul wins.

Did we ever see Maul use force choke? I have no doubt he could do it but only remember him using force push in TPM. Either way, Maul would probably win, just wanted to slip in that Cairo swordsman reference... :eek:

TheFedora

mrman7 said:
Did we ever see Maul use force choke? I have no doubt he could do it but only remember him using force push in TPM. Either way, Maul would probably win, just wanted to slip in that Cairo swordsman reference... :eek:

I was just pointing out that as a Sith, Maul would have force ability. But even with force push he would be able to best Indy.