Indy related stuff

qwerty

I saw Indiana Jones in ROTLA, TOD and TLC and I saw some episodes of young Indy but there seem to be much more of Indy stuff.
What is else out there Indy related? Is it any good?
I never saw any of that stuff but I think that there is no way that it can be in any way worthy having the name Indiana Jones.

IndyBuff

There are actually quite a few items that, in my opinion anyway, are great for Indy fans and you might enjoy them.

Obviously, the video games are fun. I have Temple of Doom and Last Crusade for my old Nintendo and they were fun but a bit repetitive. I haven't played Infernal Machine but Fate of Atlantis and Emperor's Tomb are great games that I never grow tired of playing.

I also enjoyed the novels and I've read most of them twice. The Young Indy books were good too and I read those a lot as a kid. You can find most of them on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.com for about six or seven dollars apiece (at least last time I checked).

I've also heard some good things about some of the comics as well. Also, the Indy action figures from the Disney parks are awesome too.

I'm sure plenty of other members can help me fill in the gaps here but those are the first items that came to my mind.:whip:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The Fate of Atlantis comics are good but I still am one short of the series. The books are awesome. I have nearly all save for one. So if I can order them in Australia anyone can order them via the internet or through decent bookstores. The best game is probably Emperor's Tomb. Infernal Machine is ok but not that enjoyable.