Old 07-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #152
Pale Horse

Get of my ... mobility scooter!

Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #153
Montana Smith
IndyFan

Hair today. Gone tomorrow.

That's a pretty realistic syrup two posts back.
Montana Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #154
Túrin Turambar

right Harry wants to do another so what the hell is going on? he's not going to live forever. Set it 1960 Mutt is fighting in nam he's seen war now, but we only see him for 3 minutes in the film. Indy as his wife die on him due to the alien radiation or cancer.

sO indy is down on his luck but still can pack a mean punch at 60, so he dons his fedora for one last great adventure to save the world...DO IT.
Túrin Turambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #155
Pale Horse

Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #156
Montana Smith
IndyFan

Who's going to save Indy?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #157
Olliana
IndyFan

Olliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:21 AM   #158
Montana Smith
IndyFan

Nice one!

Old 08-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #159
HenryJunior
IndyFan

Just watched Harrison tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live promoting Paranoia. Not even a whisper of a rumor for anything Indy or Star Wars related. While talking about his boat trip through the Amazon River and visiting Peru, Jimmy said he really is like Indy. Harrison just shrugged it off, said no and didn't make any further mention about it. I have to say if he had taken out his earring, Harrison's glasses and haircut would have been perfect for the Professor Jones look
HenryJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:20 AM   #160
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Location: In a canyon, opening up an Ark of whoopa## on some goosestepping morons
Harrison the Dependable Expendable!

I'm not on the Twit bandwagon, but just read on yahoo news that Harrison Ford will be ratcheting up the already high Testosterone level on the freakshow of awesomeness known as the Expendables franchise!
Apparently, Stallone offered Bruce Willis $3 million for a paltry four days of shooting for the Expendables 3! Willis declined, demanding $4 million instead, bringing it to a cool million per day! Stallone, and co. refused AND IMMEDIATELY APPROACHED HARRISON FORD!
Ford said he is game, and within 72 hours, Bruce Willis was replaced! Stallone, disappointed with Bruce dropping out, tweeted "WILLIS OUT...HARRISON FORD IN!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!! GREEDY AND LAZY...A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE."
An Insider adds, "I think Willis was surprised he was replaced in 72 hrs by Harrison Ford-a better actor, a much nicer person, and a more interesting direction for the film"

Looks like Ford is the Dependable Expendable (please, no diaper jokes. Give Harrison some cred!) I'm totally psyched with this news, since I enjoyed the other 2 flicks! But more importantly I'm jazzed that he's very game for this! Proves he's still got plenty of mileage in him, and more adventures waiting to happen!!!
Guess Bruce can always go running back to M. Night for another film.....Um, on second thought, maybe he should have stuck with the gang. Shamalan's movie's have been misfiring lately!
If Exp 3, reveals Harrison's character wearing a 30's style fedora, the way Chuck Norris tipped the hat to his legacy in Expendables 2, I will probably howl with laughter, and be "giddy as a school boy!"
Sea Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #161
Túrin Turambar

hope they treat him with respect.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #162
Henry Jones VII
IndyFan

this will be interesting. could he perhaps be playing the president a la Air Force One ?
Henry Jones VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #163
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Location: In a canyon, opening up an Ark of whoopa## on some goosestepping morons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Túrin Turambar
hope they treat him with respect.
Seems like the Expendables cast is chock full of respect, although probably a few egos too. But age has a way of humbling people. I'm sure the welcome extended to Ford will be warm, and then some, as I'm sure the Iconic heroes of Han Solo, and Indiana Jones that Ford played are well admired by at least a few of these blokes.
Hopefully Harrison won't be a crab-apple to them, unless they have it coming!
Just learned that Mel Gibson, and Antonio Banderas are now also joining the cast. Hope Norris and Lundgren return!
Old 08-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #164
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Jones VII
this will be interesting. could he perhaps be playing the president a la Air Force One ?
That would be interesting and fitting. But honestly, I really hope his role is beefier, and not just a cameo. Something where he can use his action chops, and have some gravitas in the movie.
Besides that it would just be really cool, I would like this as an opp to eliminate any lurking doubts that Disney, Kathleen Kennedy, or even Spielberg/Lucas would have of Harry being up to the challenge (not that they have any doubts, yet)! It will be a great opportunity to show that Ford doesn't need to be relegated to playing cranky newsmen, pencil pushers, or corrupt CEO types, but that he actually still has game, and can throw punches with the best of them!

Would love for this role, to help in putting a fire under INDY team to get the boulders rolling again, and get the lead out!
We'll see what else transpires, but in the meantime, It'll be good to see Ford get his game face on! C'mon Indy v!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #165
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Jones VII
That would be interesting and fitting. But honestly, I really hope his role is beefier, and not just a cameo. Something where he can use his action chops, and have some gravitas in the movie.
Besides that it would just be really cool, I would like this as an opp to eliminate any lurking doubts that Disney, Kathleen Kennedy, or even Spielberg/Lucas would have of Harry being up to the challenge (not that they have any doubts, yet)! It will be a great opportunity to show that Ford doesn't need to be relegated to playing cranky newsmen, pencil pushers, or corrupt CEO types, but that he actually still has game, and can throw punches with the best of them!

Would love for this role, to help in putting a fire under INDY team to get the boulders rolling again, and get the lead out!
We'll see what else transpires, but in the meantime, It'll be good to see Ford get his game face on! C'mon Indy v!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #166
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryJunior
Just watched Harrison tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live promoting Paranoia. Not even a whisper of a rumor for anything Indy or Star Wars related. While talking about his boat trip through the Amazon River and visiting Peru, Jimmy said he really is like Indy. Harrison just shrugged it off, said no and didn't make any further mention about it. I have to say if he had taken out his earring, Harrison's glasses and haircut would have been perfect for the Professor Jones look

yes just seen that, he looked fantastic cant believe he is 71 still looks 45.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #167
Henry W Jones
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Túrin Turambar
yes just seen that, he looked fantastic cant believe he is 71 still looks 45.

He looks good for his age but 45? Really?
Henry W Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #168
Túrin Turambar

ok maybe 55..looks great here look indy 5 no problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiiAKpCPXs
Old 08-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #169
Henry Jones VII
IndyFan

Mr Ford on the set of the Expendables III with Arnold and the director.
Henry Jones VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #170
Olliana
IndyFan

He's gonna be the pilot? Now I see why he's signed on
Old 09-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #171
Olliana
IndyFan

Lately, he's been doing, uh... stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVUhgPsELY

Isn't it great watching him doing... stuff?
Old 09-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #172
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olliana
Lately, he's been doing, uh... stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVUhgPsELY

Isn't it great watching him doing... stuff?

yes sure is fun watching him do stuff, gives my life meaning.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #173
Moedred
Administrator

Chatting at the Cinequest Film Festival this spring. Talks Indy in part II.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE5iic2aTPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6U_CJIAdSA
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:23 PM   #174
Attila the Professor

A Relevant News Item

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
Harrison Ford Begs Agents To Just Let Him Die Now
NEWS IN BRIEF • Entertainment • Death • Celebrities • ISSUE 49•44 • Oct 31, 2013

LOS ANGELES—Saying that “it’s time,” a visibly weary Harrison Ford pleaded with his agents Thursday to simply stop this and let him die, sources confirmed. “Please, you’ve had your fill. Just let me go quietly into the night,” the 71-year-old Ender’s Game star reportedly said, later imploring his agents not to hand him any more scripts and to just “let [him] go to sleep forever.” “I’ve spent my entire life doing this for you people. We had a good run, but it’s been a long journey and I’m very tired now. Please don’t talk about any more projects or how the director will work around my schedule. And don’t try to convince me that this is how I get my Oscar. It’s over. I just want to close my eyes and never wake up.” Reports confirm that Ford’s agents then mentioned a new script set during the Cold War in which he’d play Robert McNamara, which prompted Ford to sigh, shake his head, and say, “Okay, let me take a look.”

I know how he feels.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:04 AM   #175
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila the Professor
I know how he feels.

this is terrible, sounds like hes just given up on life.