This may be nit-picking but............

arkfinder

I'm hopeing Drew Struzan does the Indy 4 movie poster. He's done the other 3 not to mention all 6 Star Wars films. He does great work.

Oh well, I know it's very minor.

arkfinder

Oh I'm counting on it. Also the GREAT John Williams to do the soundtrack.

But, there's always the chance of a different direction.

Eric Solo

hopefully they won't do a superman IV thing where they have a soundtrack with music BASED on the music of John Williams. Hopefully Williams hasn't retired like Henry sr.

arkfinder

Your right. But, Lucas & Spielberg both have a long history with Mr. Williams. He makes the movies he scores better.

arkfinder

whipple

Indy1986 said:
Well I think it is really important that he does the poster.
I would hate to see a digitally created poster or something like that. I love the Indiana Jone sposters because they are all drawn. I mean how many movies nowadays still have drawn posters???
By the way my favourite poster is

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/0/08/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Temple_of_Doom_PosterA.jpg

Hey, look down there at the rating. I thought ToD was the first PG-13 film ever.

arkfinder

"Temple" is however THE movie that brought in PG13. I still remember the outcry from parent groups saying it was way to violent.

Dr.Sartorius

Temple of Doom would've been rated PG-13 if it was made after 1984. And Last Crusade is rated PG-13 because of the guy who gets his head cut off in the Grail Temple, the death of Donovan, etc.