Now that the wait is over....

AntiJones

Now that the 19 years of waiting for Indy 4 is over, what would you do with the rest of your life? Since , the geek fantasy has climaxed. By the way, will this Raven go on and let the geeks discuss when Indy 5 is coming out (When HF is 76) or Indy's son spin-off will be?

Do you find yourself :

A) Frequenting this forum less and less, may be in a year time you stop reading threads and postings in Raven (Good, you are moving on, after all you can only do so much geekiness)

B) Still frequenting regularly [Oh no! It might take two years for you to reach A), loyalty are hard to wean off/ Or may be, you are that obliging dutiful forum moderator]

C) thinking "I live and breath Indy", this is a very useful and informative website on how I can make myself more like Indy,this is the first thing I read in the morning [Just like Elvis impersonator in Vegas, you can find yourself earning good bucks dressing up like Indy impressing the tourists at famous archaelogical site or Disneyland reciting things you read in wikipedia.

AntiJones

Reading geeks behaviour is quite addictive

PloKoon said:
Well, you've been here since 2004... nuff said...

:whip:
I must say, reading up on how the geeks obsessively discuss, dissect, carry out analysis on their icon is actually quite interesting. It can be addictive too. I would like to see what will happen to this forum website not so much of the interest of indy but more on the fans behavior, now that the wait is over.

Enough about me self, how about you? what's going to happen to you? Are you afraid to face your own reality?

Crusade>Raiders

Just so you know AntiJones, you're a geek just like everyone here. Maybe not to the same extent, but enough to have several posts and discussions here.

michael

I don't know many people that want to hear my takes on any of the Indiana Jones movies...hence signing up on this message board.:)

DiscoLad

Crusade>Raiders said:
Just so you know AntiJones, you're a geek just like everyone here. Maybe not to the same extent, but enough to have several posts and discussions here.

ooooo....burn...But he's right...