"Jock's away!"

deckard24

I think it would be great if Jock made a return cameo! Those are the kind of cameos I like, not too prominent but fun for those who know the series well.

I would have liked to have seen Col. Musgrove and Major Eaton make return cameos, but unfortunately William Hootkins and Don Fellows passed away in 2005 and 2007!:(

ReggieSnake

deckard24 said:
I think it would be great if Jock made a return cameo! Those are the kind of cameos I like, not too prominent but fun for those who know the series well.
I agree. He wouldn't even have to be a pilot, just toss him in somewhere.;)
deckard24 said:
I would have liked to have seen Col. Musgrove and Major Eaton make return cameos, but unfortunately William Hootkins and Don Fellows passed away in 2005 and 2007!:(
I did not know that; that's too bad. That scene in Raiders is one of my favorite!

ReggieSnake

xVendetta17x said:
Which one?
The scene at the beginning or end?
I was thinking of the one at the beginning. I like how it was filmed and the subtle ark theme in the background: It's a good primer for what lies ahead in the movie.

GlasgowChivas

Sankara said:
The return of Jock would be a very bad idea.

Agreed. No reason for it. He is in my eyes the guy that Indy hires when he knows he needs to go to/escape from somewhere thats near water/inhospitable - friendly but not friends

If Indy turns to Mutt at some point and goes "I know just who to call" and then we cut to a 60+ Sorenson dressed as Reggie then I will stand up in the Theatre and shout "SHOW A LITTLE BACKBONE WILL'YA!"

Actuall I wont i'm really quite, quite shy in public

ReggieSnake

GlasgowChivas said:
Agreed. No reason for it. He is in my eyes the guy that Indy hires when he knows he needs to go to/escape from somewhere thats near water/inhospitable - friendly but not friends

If Indy turns to Mutt at some point and goes "I know just who to call" and then we cut to a 60+ Sorenson dressed as Reggie then I will stand up in the Theatre and shout "SHOW A LITTLE BACKBONE WILL'YA!"

Actuall I wont i'm really quite, quite shy in public
Well, he wouldn't be dressed as Reggie...but I get your point.;)