Stern Indiana Jones Pinball

HollyW00d

I think I'm going to buy one, I just want to see it in action. I have a feeling it will look really cool in the dark.

Ska

That pinball machine would look cool anywhere...in any light (or lack thereof).

OmegaSeamaster

I'll probably have to go try it out at Orange County Games.

Thing that sucks about buying a brand new pinball is that you have to go through a distributor, which is like a car dealer, and they're going to mark this baby up something fierce!

Expect a price anywhere from $4,000 to $8,000 depending on demand. The entire world's supply of new coin-operated pinball machines is limited to the roughly 10,000 that roll off the Stern assembly line each year, and you can bet that this Indy machine is going to be sought after by many a collector.

Last edited:

Texas

God, I'd love to play this game. It looks awesome, but I've yet to seen it in Texas yet.
Has anyone else here played it? If so, how awesome is the game, and is it the best pinball game you've ever played?

Texas said:
God, I'd love to play this game. It looks awesome, but I've yet to seen it in Texas yet.
Has anyone else here played it? If so, how awesome is the game, and is it the best pinball game you've ever played?

Not worth the money. The classic Williams Indiana Jones Adventures is a far superior machine -- and for less money! Williams sell for $2.5 - $3k. The new Stern (which is boring in comparison) can be had for $4k+.

Dr._Jones_Jr.

ANyone know how to use Virtual Pinball? I use it all the time and play the original Indian Pinball on my computer. It may not be as fun as the real thing but it is awesome. I also play a heck of alot more. Even some custom ones. Doom 2 is one the best customs ever!!! So below is the table and its background. Game has all the sounds and lights as well. If anyone is computer suave I will send some links.

Indiana%20Jones%20(Redux%20v1.1).jpg

Stoo

Pinball Bump!

About 1 week + 1 year ago, I found a Williams Indy pinball very nearby my place in Switzerland. Hooray.:)

TONIGHT, not too far from my place in Montreal, I stumbled across a Stern!(y) It's downstairs in the Atwater AMC movie theatre complex (former building of The Forum) near the entrance to the IMAX cinema. The machine wasn't there when I saw "Raiders" on the same screen last year.

My brother & sister & I went to see "Gravity" in IMAX 3-D so we had fun playing a couple of Indy pinball games after the flick. It was a bonus moment to a great, family reunion weekend!(y)

Zucot

I have one of these for sale:

(Sorry if I am not supposed to post that outside of the for sale sticky.)

Last edited by a moderator: