Finally my copy of "The Complete Making of Indiana Jones"

berneydidnotread.gif

Thats funny.

Henry W Jones

So I got to ask Rocket, are you wishing you had waited for the BluRays to get this? Had to ask because I was close to purchasing it myself befkre the BR.

Not in the least...I got that book as soon as it came out, and I freaked the-f out when I tore the corner of a page and worse when the plastic protective cover started to peel.

I saw someone selling a hardcover on eBay for $80 +shipping and immediately found the one I bought for $22 including shipping from jolly olde.

Actually, why would purchasing the Blurays make any difference in buying it?

Henry W Jones

Rocket Surgeon said:
Not in the least...I got that book as soon as it came out, and I freaked the-f out when I tore the corner of a page and worse when the plastic protective cover started to peel.

I saw someone selling a hardcover on eBay for $80 +shipping and immediately found the one I bought for $22 including shipping from jolly olde.

Actually, why would purchasing the Blurays make any difference in buying it?

Because the material is on the blurays. Its cool as a collectable. :hat:

Henry W Jones said:
Because the material is on the blurays. Its cool as a collectable. :hat:

Even if the BluRays contained a digital copy of the Book there is no substitute for owning a hardcopy, especially with prices what they are.

Maybe thats just one of my own issues, but owning physical books, (Illustrated Screenplays, Collectors Album ect) is preferable to other formats.

Not that I don't have them as well but there are always items which can't be found on either...

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Even if the BluRays contained a digital copy of the Book there is no substitute for owning a hardcopy, especially with prices what they are.

Maybe thats just one of my own issues, but owning physical books, (Illustrated Screenplays, Collectors Album ect) is preferable to other formats.

Not that I don't have them as well but there are always items which can't be found on either...
(y) (y) (y) (y)